Advanced technology now provides government agents and police officers with the ability to track our every move. The surveillance state is our new society. It is here, and it is spying on you, your family and your friends every day. Worse yet, those in control are using life’s little conveniences, namely cell phones, to do much of the spying. To put it simply, the corporate-surveillance state is in full effect, and there is nowhere to hide.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "technology"
If you are a regular listener to his nationally syndicated radio program, you may have heard Rush Limbaugh relate his experience with a strange hacking experience with his iPhone while driving in to work on Tuesday morning. While using the voice transcription service to send a message to his wife, a politically related statement regarding President Obama came back…only Limbaugh had said nothing remotely like what the transcription service wrote.Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Like us on Facebook
Other Social Media
- Twitter FeedAmerican Clarion Twitter feed
- AC on Google+American Clarion on Google+
- AC RSS FeedAmerican Clarion RSS feed, for your feed reader and/or email subscription
- Email UsEmail American Clarion
- AC on YouTubeAmerican Clarion videos on YouTube
- American Clarion - TumblrAmerican Clarion on Tumblr
Recent American Clarion Articles
- 2015: The Year Congress Surrendered?
2015 may go down as the year that Congress gave up some of its most important legislative powers. Or, at least, the year it was confirmed that Congress’ powers are not what they used to
- Satanic Statue Comes to Detroit; Is There No Price to Pay?
After a long reign as the auto capital of the world, the beleaguered city of Detroit was last seen (2012) asking President Obama to bail them out since over 75 percent of them pulled the levers to get him re-elected to office. Now the city has become the host of Satan’s statue complete with two
- Civil Asset Forfeiture: Not Just for Drug Dealers Anymore
Question: When is an American guilty until proven innocent? Answer: When law enforcement confiscates property that is allegedly involved in or acquired through illegal means without benefit of ever having convicted the owner of a
- Our Hope is in God, Wouldn’t You agree Senator Cruz?
Despite being founded on the principle of limited, enumerated powers derived from the will of the people and subject to the transcendental Will of the Creator God, the current government in Washington D.C. is now a corrupt corporation acting as an organized criminal enterprise.
- Dealing With The Don
A businessman once told me that in business, when things are not working, sometimes you have to "throw a brick through the window." Sometimes shock is the only thing that will shake up an entrenched status quo. A brick smashing through glass might be the only thing that will get
- The Reality of Abortion Exposed
An unabashed eugenicist, Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger's "commonsense" approach to unwanted pregnancies and undesirable demographic groups, such as minorities and the handicapped, was clear and
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Getting a Compliment
He got letters from his Medicare Part D plan insurance company that told him to pay $295.20 by August 1, 2015. I reviewed the letters and realized that this was a problem for clients that I had never faced until that
- DCM7: "when one of the leading figures in the ex-gay movement, Alan Medinger, publicly admitted that such is not the case" Except ……
- DCM7: You seem to have missed the fact that his having all those wives and concubines both went against and led ……
- Rick: If we could only be as fortunate as one of God's holy men, King Solomon, in having countless wives and ……
- DCM7: "There is something 'off' in the notion of how things are 'meant to be.'" No, there's only something "off" in how ……
- Rick: Except in an age in which ministers, pastors, reverends, priests, and rabbis are routinely exposed for having committed sins of ……
- DCM7: No, the "supposedly" is correct. I'm using "normal" in the sense of "as it is meant to be," rather than ……
- Rick: "It's not even going to be on the same level as the lustful, addictive attraction to *women* that supposedly 'normal' ……
- DCM7: What you're missing, and what a lot of people miss, is that a man's normal attraction to women -- specifically, ……
- Bob Ellis: Many former homosexual men are no longer attracted to men and are attracted to women. Even those who continue ……
- Rick: You get a guy fantasizing about making out with the UCLA men's swim team while telling his wife he's really ……