Fresh from his overwhelming re-election victory, Gov. Bobby Jindal has unveiled an audacious education reform agenda that built around an expanded school voucher program, new charter schools, a rigorous teacher evaluation system and a revamped tenure system.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "school choice"
by Kevin Mooney / on January 25, 2012 at 12:27 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- From Brexit to Liberty and Hopefully So Much More
As Americans, we at one time determined to dissolve the political bands which had, quoting the Declaration of Independence, “joined us with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them.” The
- How We Became a Pro-Choice Generation
While there is hope that more people are understanding that all human life deserves protection, there remain many who do not understand this. So how do you create a generation of people who do not realize that the most innocent of human life deserves to be protected by the
- Defense, Taxpayers Take Back Seat to Transgender Agenda
Are we to assume that taxpayers would also be hook for their hormone therapy, sexual reassignments, psychological counseling, and whatever facilities changes would need to be made to accommodate the gender-confused on base? These are serious and complex issues that directly affect the national
- Markets Undaunted by Brexit
So much for the promised economic catastrophe that was to befall the UK in the aftermath of the June 23 vote to leave the European Union
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Why Isn’t Your Book in the Library?
In my first seven and a half years of doing that for the clients of the insurance agency where I work, I saved our senior citizen clients over one million dollars. I estimated that every year seniors throughout America pay over one billion dollars in Medicare related medical bills that they really
- Supreme Court Ruling Highlights Huge Hypocrisy on Abortion
On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down two parts of a pro-life Texas law, HB 2, that protects women’s health and closed abortion clinics that can’t ensure adequate protection for women. Lefty reactions to the 5-to-3 ruling highlight the galactic hypocrisy of so-called “safe and
- Why Are Taxpayers Paying for Union Activity?
If the National Rifle Association or the Sierra Club want to raise money to fund their operations that is their prerogative. It is not, however, the proper place of the federal government to be funding them, or unions, using your hard-earned tax
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- DCM7: "Americans are already footing the bill for hormone replacement and pre- and post- gender reassignment care." I'd be OK……
- DCM7: Any "pro-choice" commenters want to say something about this one?…
- DCM7: As is often the case, abortion is talked about as a women's issue, and the role men play in it……
- DCM7: So laws were struck down that would have (1) protected the health of abortion clients; and (2) attempted to prevent……
- DCM7: And by making a comment that consists solely of crude, shallow name-calling, you hope to accomplish what exactly?…
- Master_Race_Card: You flat earther knuckle-draggers are dumb as shit…
- Thisoldspouse: I saw a graphic on a recent comment board that was simple but surprisingly accurate: "Stay out of our……
- retiredday: I hope readers share this article on social media, especial Californians. Biblical and traditional values are not simply eroding.……
- DCM7: "As it turns out, the guy was a bisexual (or possibly homosexual) and acted out of revenge for being turned……
- DCM7: It's not about what eludes people. It's about what people reject.…