Fresh from his overwhelming re-election victory, Gov. Bobby Jindal has unveiled an audacious education reform agenda that built around an expanded school voucher program, new charter schools, a rigorous teacher evaluation system and a revamped tenure system.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "school choice"
by Kevin Mooney / on January 25, 2012 at 12:27 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- When Insanity Reigns
When insanity reigns, we have a God-hating, anti-American president who assures us that the global weather (yes, it’s just weather), when somehow “miraculously” affected by my SUV, is the greatest threat we face, and millions of dupes believe
- The Battle of Bunker Hill: Part One
The Battle of Bunker Hill took place because it was the plan recommended by General Israel Putnam to lure the British army out of Boston and make them pay a dear price to take the hill. This is how the battle came about. The British had decided to take Dorchester Heights, and because of the
- Bernie Sanders Vote Wealth Redistributed to Hillary Clinton
It’s just not fair. Bernie Sanders worked hard to beat Hillary Clinton 60 percent to 38 percent in New Hampshire, and she will walk away with more delegates.
- Bush’s Decomposing Campaign Is Not Dead
One wonders if these professional politicians even consider what the heck they’re actually saying before they open their mouths from a communications
- Government Deifies Itself by Taking More than God’s 10%
It’s curious to me that we only criticize greed when it manifests on the personal level. Can’t we see what is right before our eyes in America; we have a civil government drunk on greed. It never has enough, not enough of our hard earned money, not enough of our possession, and not enough of
- South Dakota Legislative Billwatch, Feb. 11, 2016
Some of the bills being considered by the South Dakota Legislature today include HB 1008 to deal with transgenders in opposite-sex locker rooms, a bill to prohibit hydraulic fracturing, and a bill to eliminate life sentences without parole for defendants under 18.
- The Closest to Ronald Reagan
There is no other choice for you in this campaign than Ted Cruz because you are exactly– this is the closest in our lifetimes we have ever been to Ronald Reagan. - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 10,
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare religious freedom Republican Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes Tea Party terrorism(all tags)
- Thisoldspouse: Ditto here. Trump's past allegiances are highly disturbing.…
- aj: Cruz must be the last man standing. I can't fathom Trump..... I would probably prefer Rubio over Trump at this……
- retiredday: Is there a legal expert out there who can explain the legal justification for forcing a private business to serve……
- aj: I'm a fan of jc..... jb.... and of course JC! Good article!…
- aj: "Legitimate science doesn't need special protection from questioning." I remember debating somebody about a study highlighting the genetic changes……
- DCM7: Legitimate science doesn't need special protection from questioning. Period. ...In fact, legitimate science usually doesn't even have a significant……
- Thisoldspouse: The State of California, like most modern leftist regimes, think that they're above the law and can violate it at……
- Thisoldspouse: I am utterly speechless how any conservative can support this.…
- Bob Ellis: For some reason, the numbers are getting covered by an ad. The formatting isn't cooperating well. Here's what they……
- retiredday: What happened to 4-6?…