Tesla Motors, the American car maker created in 2003 by “engineers who set out to prove that electric vehicles could be awesome,” has been banned from opening stores in Michigan to advertise and sell its vehicles.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Michigan"
It never takes homosexual activists and their “useful idiots” long to capitalize on their last victory over truth, justice and morality to leverage the next attack on what is right. Now corrupt judicial activists in Michigan are going after that state’s domestic partner benefits prohibition, as well as the state’s ban on counterfeit marriage.Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- When Sanity is the New Anarchy
I find myself in a strange political place. One in which I vehemently reject the secular status quo establishment, but scoff at the politically correct progressive push toward a dehumanized socialist
- The Quest of Tech Billionaires for Immortality
It is instructive to see what someone does who achieves great wealth and great power. What do they focus on personally, what do they use their resources to accomplish, what is most important to
- A Berkeley professor who understands his job
What is Alan Ross's secret? His "new" model restores the university to what it is supposed to be and once was: about learning, not politics. Students take a final exam that tests what they have learned from the wide variety of ideas they have heard in the course of the semester, which determines
- Our Government Depends on the Resurrection
Our nation's framers believed freedom was impossible without virtue and that mankind did not possess virtue by themselves. They also understood, in the words of John Adams, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any
- 18 Years – Look What God Has Done!
This month marks a milestone in the ministry work of Wisconsin Christian News. It was April of 2000, when I released the first edition of the newspaper, so we are now beginning our 18th year of publication. This alone is a miracle of God, because there were countless times throughout the years
- Silent Majority: You Put Off the Day of Disaster and Bring Near a Reign of Terror
Since the beginning days of ministry, I have found that the problem is not so much with those that are called the left (Lawless). It is more so with those who call themselves the right. They are often referred to as the silent majority (outside of the 78% of them that profess Christianity.
- My Witness
When I was young, I was not a nice fellow. Snakes would cross the street when I sauntered down the sidewalk. My all-consuming passion was getting enough alcohol and drugs to help me forget something I couldn’t remember.
- Kevin: Genesis 3:22And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He……
- Thisoldspouse: He was being "authentic" before, but now he's "living a lie," according to the left.…
- Thisoldspouse: "He who is forgiven much, loves much." It kind of shames those of us who have been steeped in……
- Bob Ellis: Since you find evil in the tool rather than in the intent of the individual wielding the tool, then you……
- Briggsy: Vehicular homicide is entirely accidental, or nearly so, and referencing it in the context of willful killing is misplaced.……
- Bob Ellis: Fists and knives are very handy, too (hammers, also, if one is something of a handyman). Firearms are just more……
- Briggsy: Gosh Bob. Why did that physically fit specimen who is the subject of the story I posted use a……
- Bob Ellis: There's never a shortage of fodder for liberals to distort in an attempt to justify taking away people's God-given right……
- Kevin: Oh that we all could have been raised by wonderful God Fearing Parents that saw to our spiritual needs. If……
- DCM7: An awesome testimony. And yet, according to the world's attitudes, "old" Robert was somehow OK and "new" Robert……