10 billion. That will be the world’s population in 2050 by United Nations’ projections. Can the global economy sustain that many people? Will there be rationing of vital resources? What of liberty? These questions are of vital importance not just to Americans, but all of humanity, for the answers will forecast whether we can expect expanded freedom and prosperity…or rationing and tyranny.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Malthus"
by Bill Wilson / on November 1, 2012 at 12:32 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Federal Approval for South Dakota Gold Card Concealed Permit
South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley, Secretary of State Shantel Krebs and the South Dakota Sheriff’s Association confirm the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has determined that South Dakota’s Gold Card Concealed Pistol Permit and Enhanced Permit to
- Americans Honoring What Offends The Law!
The Virginia Bureau of Watchdog.org reported that Planned Parenthood contributed more than $1.7 million to McAuliffe’s gubernatorial campaign in 2013. Abortion industry lobbying organization NARAL donated $56,000 to his campaign, as
- Trump and the Deep State
As if to prove the point, Rush has once again coined a phrase that sums up a cultural phenomenon. He has dubbed those Progressives embedded within the federal bureaucracy the Deep State. This label perfectly describes those protected by the civil service acts as well as those political appointees
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Feb 17-23
This week's good, bad and ugly. Included: businesses fire promoters of lawlessness, Education Secretary believes boys should be in your daughter's restroom and locker room in school, illegal aliens get a pass, and Trump's Labor nominee in a sex
- What Judge Has NO Lawmaking Authority?
Following up on my column from two weeks ago where I explained the constitutionality of banning refugees that both presidents Obama and Trump initiated, I chose this week to ask the question, “What judge has no lawmaking authority?” The answer, of course, is any federal judge in these United
- Jane Roe, In Memoriam
I first met Norma McCorvey some 20 years ago, soon after her Christian conversion. That conversion set her against the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, which legalized abortion, and in which she was the
- ‘Bribery’ of a President and the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution
Consider the lawsuit against President Trump. It claims that the President is in violation because his corporation might profit if a foreign government rents rooms at the corporation’s hotel.
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture defense Donald Trump economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- retiredday: There's an old saying, "Don't get mad. Get even." Law-biding traditionalists tend to allow this type of assault……
- A. Castellitto: Yep, spectacular decay rate projections & assumptions working the presuppositions…
- DCM7: Radiometric dating methods consistently date objects with known, recent ages as being thousands/millions of years old. Why should we trust……
- A. Castellitto: To be able to determine the age of anything you need a standard or barometer.... Anything past an absolutely verified……
- A. Castellitto: Good job Bob! Mr Macaulay has a good article as well..... Why does a president who is lawfully trying to……
- Bob Ellis: Fantastic place to start.…
- Easyrinos: Let's start with impeaching the judges that pulled their personal rulings out of a black hole in order to overrule……
- Easyrinos: OK, maybe one or two crawl out of the darkness into the light.…
- DCM7: Sounds like poo to me. Basically, this seems to be an example of the old tactic of pretending that people……
- Thisoldspouse: How does what you said have anything whatsoever to do with what was written in this article? Are you……