Do you believe in God? Most Americans do. Nearly 93% of Americans believe in some type of “higher power.” The United States has the highest population of self-identified Christians in the world, nearly 250 million. That is 78% of Americans who identify themselves as believers in the Christian God. But if 78% of Americans believe in the Christian God why do so few believe in the Devil?Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "evil"
In this video, Bradlee Dean discusses the law of reaping and sowing, or as it is sometimes know, the law of cause and effect or the law of consequences. Dean got his “life degree” from the school of hard knocks, at a time when he did not understand this law. He sowed evil and destruction…and he reaped evil and destruction.Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- What Judge Has NO Lawmaking Authority?
Following up on my column from two weeks ago where I explained the constitutionality of banning refugees that both presidents Obama and Trump initiated, I chose this week to ask the question, “What judge has no lawmaking authority?” The answer, of course, is any federal judge in these United
- Jane Roe, In Memoriam
I first met Norma McCorvey some 20 years ago, soon after her Christian conversion. That conversion set her against the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, which legalized abortion, and in which she was the
- ‘Bribery’ of a President and the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution
Consider the lawsuit against President Trump. It claims that the President is in violation because his corporation might profit if a foreign government rents rooms at the corporation’s hotel.
- My Sexual Assault By The TSA
My very dim view of the TSA has been shaped by all the reports of corruption, misconduct, molestation and sexual assault, theft, abuse of power and ineptitude by the TSA. My return from the Gunsight Academy via Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport only darkened that
- Have You Considered: Is Genesis History?
I used to believe in evolution, and didn't believe the Genesis account of history which says God created the universe in six days. That was before I learned about the terminal weaknesses of the theory of evolution, as well as the scientifically viable theories of creation scientists that actually
- The Homosexual Agenda
We shall sodomize your sons... We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs,
- The Liberal Left: Corrupt Godless Anarchists Intent on Destroying the U.S.
Remember the good old days when either the Republicans or the Democrats won, but then both sides of the fence worked together – at least somewhat? Wow, how times have changed, with the fear-mongering and absolute discord, not to mention the vitriolic hatred on
- Bob Ellis: You're right. The Israeli's have a better air safety record than we do, and they maintain it without molesting their……
- CoyoteJohn: We need to take a cue from the Israelis, get over the crippling PC culture and actually profile the terrorists.……
- mikael: To be fair, while his theories are no longer the main road in the field of linguistics (I for one……
- mikael: I'm not totally sure about your characterization, the majority of the members of the anarchist labor union I'm a member……
- Bob Ellis: Actually, homosexual activists serve a weak, self serving god.…
- Sara Huizenga: What a weak, self serving god you have created.…
- Bob Ellis: As the Gospel of John and other places tell us, the Son of God (a member of the triune Godhead--Father,……
- Bob Ellis: Thanks for asking, Nancy. I'd love to help in any way I can. When Jesus talked of John the……
- DCM7: These don't seem like hard questions so I'll take a shot. 1. John the Baptist is called "Elijah" symbolically, i.e.,……
- Nancy Shappit: And if Jesus already existed why did he have to be reborn a baby?…