This is a video of South Dakota State Rep. Elizabeth May speaking at the South Dakota Common Core Conference in Rapid City, South Dakota, Aug. 24, 2013. Her first 8 years of schooling were in a one-room schoolhouse. Liz and her husband Avery ranch near Kyle SD and also own and operate a grocery store in Kyle.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Elizabeth May"
by Bob Ellis / on August 25, 2013 at 9:29 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Video: SD Rep. Julie Frye-Mueller at Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting
South Dakota Rep. Julie Frye-Mueller was one of the featured speakers at the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City today. Frye-Mueller discussed the bill HB 1157 which is the the agriculture future development subfund to provide funding for the State Animal Disease Research and Diagnostic
- Video: SD Senator Lance Russell at the Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting.
The latest legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City was held at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology this morning. There were again two separate meetings today, one hosted by the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce and another hosted by the SDSMT College Republicans; the former had a
- Video: Legislative Crackerbarrel Discussion of HB 1157
During the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City this morning, South Dakota Rep. Chip Campbell brought up HB 1157 which is the the agriculture future development subfund to provide funding for the State Animal Disease Research and Diagnostic
- Federal Approval for South Dakota Gold Card Concealed Permit
South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley, Secretary of State Shantel Krebs and the South Dakota Sheriff’s Association confirm the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has determined that South Dakota’s Gold Card Concealed Pistol Permit and Enhanced Permit to
- Americans Honoring What Offends The Law!
The Virginia Bureau of Watchdog.org reported that Planned Parenthood contributed more than $1.7 million to McAuliffe’s gubernatorial campaign in 2013. Abortion industry lobbying organization NARAL donated $56,000 to his campaign, as
- Trump and the Deep State
As if to prove the point, Rush has once again coined a phrase that sums up a cultural phenomenon. He has dubbed those Progressives embedded within the federal bureaucracy the Deep State. This label perfectly describes those protected by the civil service acts as well as those political appointees
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Feb 17-23
This week's good, bad and ugly. Included: businesses fire promoters of lawlessness, Education Secretary believes boys should be in your daughter's restroom and locker room in school, illegal aliens get a pass, and Trump's Labor nominee in a sex
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture defense Donald Trump economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- Bob Ellis: Trump's record proves he's no conservative, but sadly I'd have to say that so far, he probably has a better……
- CoyoteJohnKerr: Thanks, Bob for another "politically incorrect" article. It is heartening to know that there are still people in this……
- retiredday: There's an old saying, "Don't get mad. Get even." Law-biding traditionalists tend to allow this type of assault……
- A. Castellitto: Yep, spectacular decay rate projections & assumptions working the presuppositions…
- DCM7: Radiometric dating methods consistently date objects with known, recent ages as being thousands/millions of years old. Why should we trust……
- A. Castellitto: To be able to determine the age of anything you need a standard or barometer.... Anything past an absolutely verified……
- A. Castellitto: Good job Bob! Mr Macaulay has a good article as well..... Why does a president who is lawfully trying to……
- Bob Ellis: Fantastic place to start.…
- Easyrinos: Let's start with impeaching the judges that pulled their personal rulings out of a black hole in order to overrule……
- Easyrinos: OK, maybe one or two crawl out of the darkness into the light.…