This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them. Liberals used to avoid this kind of frank talk about their views in public, but with the advent of the most Marxist president in American history three years ago, they have grown bold enough to say what they really think more and more in public.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "elitism"
by Bob Ellis / on February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- South Dakota Republicans Approve New Platform, Resolutions
The South Dakota Republican Party held their convention in Aberdeen Saturday to select committeemen and women, nominate a Public Utilities Commission candidate, adopt a platform and confirm some resolutions. There were 184 registered delegates present from 35
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Helping a Griffith Client
Twice in June I helped a client from Griffith, Indiana. She received a bill that had a balance due. She wanted to know why because she has both Medicare and a Medicare supplement insurance policy through our insurance
- A Different Kind of Dynamite
I've barely seen conservative government in my lifetime. Conservatism divorced from a Godly foundation is merely a carrot on a
- Many Good Resolutions Drafted at SD GOP Convention
About 20 proposed resolutions were considered by the South Dakota GOP Convention Resolutions Committee this afternoon in Aberdeen. They covered topics such as Donald Trump, sustainable agriculture, education and our nation's founding principles, Medicaid expansion, immigration, and the
- The Line is Drawn America! Warn the Rulers with Resistance!
On June 18th 2016, Barrack Hussein Obama once again proclaimed he would usurp the United States Constitution (1,180 transgressions to date) by pulling out of thin air another illegal and unconstitutional Executive Order in an attempt to further restrict Americans’ (God given) right to bear arms.
- SDGOP Proposed Resolution on Nonpartisan Elections
I just testified at the South Dakota GOP Convention Resolutions Committee a few minutes ago in support of my proposed resolution against the South Dakota Nonpartisan Elections Constitutional Amendment V which will be on the ballot in the general election in
- Executive Amnesty Blocked–For Now
In a 4 to 4 tie, the Supreme Court has upheld lower court rulings that enjoin the Obama administration from moving forward with executive amnesty for 4.5 million illegal immigrants with U.S.-born
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- Bob Ellis: Yep, all these incidents where sexual predators piggybacked off the transgender agenda to victimize women and children are just "myths."……
- Lori Stewart: Pardon me for thinking suspect any analysis of politics that is riddled with "God" and "religion." Additionally suspect, is……
- Bob Ellis: Yes, and it is the breaking of our laws which places these aliens into an illegal status. Thus, they are……
- DCM7: Ningún ser humano es illegal... pero el ser humano puede romper las leyes!…
- Clifford Steigerwald: Ryan is just one of the many "Republicans" who are complicit in keeping Democratic controls intact even though they (dems)……
- Ron Burtz: Bravo Bob! An excellent and well researched article. I'm with you 100%. However, with so many folks……
- DCM7: Good point.…
- retiredday: I too will be voting on principle. I love the John Quincy Adams quote. Unfortunately, many voters are……
- Thisoldspouse: It's more likely that the contractor acted out in some anti-social or unbusiness-like manner. Homosexuals want a free pass……
- DCM7: "In some states, no. It's legally permissible to fire someone because you know (or think) they're a homosexual.……