This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them. Liberals used to avoid this kind of frank talk about their views in public, but with the advent of the most Marxist president in American history three years ago, they have grown bold enough to say what they really think more and more in public.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "elitism"
by Bob Ellis / on February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Election 2016: Toward the Cliff
Ben Shapiro at the Daily Wire says that those conservatives who deliberately sold out conservatism in this primary shouldn't be allowed or accepted as leaders after this trainwreck. But Shapiro's column also contained useful information for those who are wrestling with the question of whether they
- The People in the Mirror: What the 2016 Presidential Race Has Revealed
From an early age, most people understand that the image we see in a mirror isn’t completely “true.” The 2016 presidential primaries have revealed an image of America’s electorate that is the exact opposite of what it should be.
- Ted Cruz Suspends His Campaign – Now What?
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: I’m tired. Call it Post-Indiana Gloom. A You Have GOT To Be Kidding blue funk. A Hoosier State Primary Upchuck. Specifically, I’m tired
- GOP Primary Voters Opt for Barabbas
The conclusion now appears inescapable that America has shouted "Give us Barabbas!" in the 2016 presidential race. We have rejected the best presidential candidate our nation has had since Ronald Reagan, in favor of a Democrat-with-an-"R"-after-his-name in the Republican primary. How have we sunk
- Lord Lead Us
Where does your heart live – do you live for now, or the future? Or are you caught up in yesterday? Where we live is not so important as how we live – where our hearts
- The Role of Government: A Fourteen-Year Old Gets It
Many people have taken stances on issues of morality based on “what appears to be” considered the “law” today, rather than on “what is” the law based on the liberty and equality of the Laws of Nature and Nature’s
- Lawbreakers for Lawmakers
The latest example of the “up is down, down is up” approach to the people’s business can be found in Virginia. There governor Terry McAuliffe – the former national Democratic party chairman – is unilaterally allowing 200,000 felons to vote in future elections, even though his action is
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare religious freedom Republican Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- Thisoldspouse: I'll agree with you to a point; the Christians who voted for Trump are likely so compromised, that they won't……
- Dawn Johnson Pence: I agree with you, Bob. I have held my nose at election time for the past 24 years -……
- retiredday: Conservatives who still look to a failed political party (failed in upholding conservative principles) are like Charlie Brown who keeps……
- Martina: There will be many tears by Christians that voted for Trump when they realize that he is not what they……
- DCM7: "I certainly doubt that god would be anything at all like what is believed by... 'insert religion here'……
- Edward MacGuire: I do not dismiss the possibility of a god. I certainly doubt that god would be anything at all……
- DCM7: "You are stating an argument from incredulity" It's not just a matter of me (or anyone) not believing that……
- Edward MacGuire: "That life's specified complexity is far beyond human capability to invent ..." You are stating an argument from incredulity,……
- Thisoldspouse: Yep, that was the best one. Peter Boyle, from parts. LOL!…
- Bob Ellis: http://betablox.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Kansas-City-Missouri-Entrepreneur.jpg…