This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them. Liberals used to avoid this kind of frank talk about their views in public, but with the advent of the most Marxist president in American history three years ago, they have grown bold enough to say what they really think more and more in public.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "elitism"
by Bob Ellis / on February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Donald Trump: Victim of a Most Serious Deception?
We complain about Obama’s lawlessness and obviously sleazy moral agenda, the liberally saturated Senate and the wimpy powerless Congress. While everyone disdains the breakdown in law and morals, nine men and women cloister in their chambers for a time and then emerge to proclaim that unborn
- The Great Divide!
Let’s face it, we’ve been tolerating and contributing to the the destruction of marriage in our country, and even our churches, for decades. We are part of the problem. Regardless, the resolve to speak in truth and love remains undaunted by the radical
- Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dead
I've just learned that one of our best U.S. Supreme Court Justices, Antonin Scalia, was found dead of natural causes today. Unless we want irreparable harm to our republic, the Republican Congress should refuse to confirm ANY nominee from Barack Obama for the 11 months remaining in Barack Obama's
- Smiling Passengers Violated by Laughing TSA Agents
This last week on my travels, I noticed the American people were happily being violated with a smiles on their faces by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). This is an agency that has no constitutional authority and since its inception has not thwarted one act of “violence” towards
- New South Dakota Laws
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard has signed the following bills into
- Party Over Principle? Where Democrats and Republicans Agree
Bernie Sanders “crushed” Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, so you’d expect him to have a big lead in delegates to the Democrat National Convention, wouldn’t you? But he doesn’t.
- The Battle of Bunker Hill: Part Two
Orders concerning what was to be done to prepare for the Battle of Bunker Hill came from General Ward, the man who would be the ranking officer until General Washington arrived. Frothingham explains what the orders were: “The detachment was placed under the command of Colonel Prescott, of
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare religious freedom Republican Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes Tea Party terrorism(all tags)
- Thisoldspouse: The press was awfully quick to declare "natural causes" without ANY evidence. What we don't yet know is the……
- WXRGina: Amen, Mike! Thank you!…
- Bob Ellis: Very true, DCM7. While distant starlight is indeed the most (and really only) problematic subject for a young-earth framework,……
- Bob Ellis: Facebook is a privately owned enterprise and is thus entitled to do whatever it wants--including not allowing the criticism of……
- DCM7: "I've examined the 'evidence' for a young Earth, such as it is. I have a background that includes astronomy, wherein……
- A Clarke: I'm assuming you'll get this ... and hopefully, you'll "get" this. Facebook’s “Civil Courage Online” Censorship Initiative Written by……
- retiredday: Well done! Your words have painted a picture of death and of life. Each person must make their……
- Bob Ellis: I don't "invite comment" (when you extend an open invitation, sometimes people of ill intent come a-calling); I allow comment.……
- A Clarke: You assume too much. I've examined the "evidence" for a young Earth, such as it is. I have……
- DCM7: "(the idiotic and unscientific claim that Earth is only a few thousand years old)" Well, that statement makes your position……