This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them. Liberals used to avoid this kind of frank talk about their views in public, but with the advent of the most Marxist president in American history three years ago, they have grown bold enough to say what they really think more and more in public.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "elitism"
by Bob Ellis / on February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Like us on Facebook
Other Social Media
- Twitter FeedAmerican Clarion Twitter feed
- AC on Google+American Clarion on Google+
- AC RSS FeedAmerican Clarion RSS feed, for your feed reader and/or email subscription
- Email UsEmail American Clarion
- AC on YouTubeAmerican Clarion videos on YouTube
- American Clarion - TumblrAmerican Clarion on Tumblr
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Confront Evil, Defend Liberty
What should one do when confronted by evil? Walk away, shunt your eyes to the side and pretend you never saw it? Whisper to your friends and neighbors about it in an astonished tone while never doing anything? Or be an antagonist against that evil, shining a light on it, and confronting it without
- Why Mitch McConnell Won’t Fight Planned Parenthood
Here's some information from the Senate Conservatives Fund that you won't hear about from the "mainstream" media...or in any GOP leadership fundraising letters,
- Why Being Right is Right
Prager Univesity and Greg Gutfeld bring us a great video explaining in simple terms why the Right is right, and why conservatism works while liberalism is nothing but a corrosive, poisonous, parasitic philosophy that can only live off the hard work and wise choices of
- Carly Fiorina: Does Appearance Matter?
The appearance of presidential candidates, and presidents, for that matter, rightly or wrongly has been a topic of great interest since at least 1960, in the famous Sept. 26 debate of that year between John Kennedy and Richard
- Wusses, Wimps and Weenies: Will the GOP Ever Win?
Sean Hannity had a very good and telling interview with Senator and presidential candidate Ted Cruz on Friday. In it, Cruz laid bare the essential reason why liberalism is advancing on all fronts and destroying the foundations of the United
- Donald Trump, Civility and Political Correctness
I believe Donald Trump's conventional-wisdom-defying rise in the polls can be attributed, primarily, to three things. First, he’s anti-establishment. Second is Trump’s delightful smackdowns of mainstream media. Finally, he has come to signify and personify Middle America’s utter disdain for
- Trump: Our Faith-Filled David with a Slingshot…Or the Bragging King of Babylon?
While this comparison may seem all too rudimentary, it is not, considering the kinds of choices America has been making lately. Really, a nation that thinks stuffing the lifeless bodies of 55 million little humans into medical waste receptacles is part of ‘women’s health?’
2012 2014 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom GOP government health care history homosexuality illegal immigration Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare religious freedom Republican Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes Tea Party terrorism(all tags)
- franklinb23: Isaiah 53: " “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we ……
- Dawn Johnson Pence: Figures. And they wonder why people don't trust the Republican party .... …
- Bob Ellis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF_g8tFr4o0 …
- Bob Ellis: Indeed they are. The founders, who were almost entirely BIble-believers who founded this nation on Christian principles, to see ……
- Bob Ellis: Yes, I believe the media deliberately ignores Cruz. Unlike most "Republicans," he can articulate why conservative values are best..and ……
- Bob Ellis: I believe it's something like that. He's certainly more palatable to the "mainstream" media than a real conservative. But he's ……
- DevilSucker: Somewhere, our founding fathers are rolling in their graves. …
- Thisoldspouse: I believe this is the case. I NEVER hear the most conservative candidate, such as Cruz, mentioned in news ……
- DCM7: I haven't heard much in the media about any Republican candidate besides Trump. Are they using him as a convenient ……
- Sherri Lee: I'm not sure what you folks are smoking over there, but it must be really good shit to alter your ……