This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them. Liberals used to avoid this kind of frank talk about their views in public, but with the advent of the most Marxist president in American history three years ago, they have grown bold enough to say what they really think more and more in public.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "elitism"
by Bob Ellis / on February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Legislating Immorality
We’ve heard it a thousand times. Whenever Godly men and women attempt to put forth public policy that upholds traditional family and Christan values, the leftists cry out indignantly, “You can’t legislate morality!” Or, the ever-popular, “Quit trying to force your religion down my
- When the Enemies of God Agree With One Another
Like President-elect Donald Trump, a prominent Baptist minister in Texas who backed Trump’s campaign efforts says that despite his opposition, same-sex “marriage” is “settled law,” and Christians should move on to another issue, such as abortion (which has been "settled law" much longer,
- Inconvenient Truths About the Man-Made Global Warming Scam
Experts said Arctic sea ice would melt entirely by September 2016; they were wrong. Texas has been cooling since 1895, but that doesn’t suit NOAA’s global warming agenda. So they keep cooling the past further and further to create the appearance of a warming trend.
- Is There Advent in Your Christmas?
That’s what “Happy Holidays” means, and that’s what “Merry Christmas” means in the secular world. But for Christians there is something much more important about Christmas than being merry. It is the very thing that is absent from any secular Christmas – it’s the Advent of the
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Cancel This Bill Too!
On December 6, 2016, I typed and sent a letter to a medical service provider for a senior citizen client from East Chicago, Indiana. The letter asked the chief executive officer and doctor of a medical service provider to cancel a bill that the firm had sent to our client. Here is the part of the
- The President’s Role with American Businesses
God-ordained Constitutional authority can always be used lawfully to accomplish the general welfare of Americans. It is when individuals in America blur the lines, speak to quickly, and don’t pay attention to their words and actions that American liberties are
- The Murderous Kleptocrat Fidel Castro is Dead
Fidel was a Stalinist to the core turning a new page in the Marxist mantra, ‘from each according to his ability to each according to his need.’ What this looked like in real time was “According to the scholars and researchers at the Cuba Archive, the Castro regime’s total death toll–from
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- Bob Ellis: As usual, global warming hysterics ignore science (as well as common sense) in their desperate desire to take people's liberty……
- BillD314: As per usual, Global Warming Deniers fabricate stories and then believe their fabrications. . For example take the “satellite temperatures……
- Bob Ellis: Yeah, that part slipped past me when I reviewed the article for publication last night. Some scientists think……
- DCM7: "The Earth is billions of years old. In the past there have been multiple ice ages and even a……
- JamesBradshaw: Like what laws in particular? With the exception of Reconstructionists or Dominionists, most Christians aren't interested in punishing people……
- Bezukhov: Trust is a two way street.…
- A. Castellitto: Interesting, what exactly do you mean?…
- DCM7: The fact that people on the "left" have only praise for such a person as Castro should tell you all……
- jerrydoubleu .: xtians sexually molest kids…
- Thisoldspouse: Because it makes insurance (risk management) NOT insurance, but wealth redistribution. That's problematic. It's problematic because the numerous,……