This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them. Liberals used to avoid this kind of frank talk about their views in public, but with the advent of the most Marxist president in American history three years ago, they have grown bold enough to say what they really think more and more in public.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "elitism"
by Bob Ellis / on February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Like us on Facebook
Other Social Media
- Twitter FeedAmerican Clarion Twitter feed
- AC on Google+American Clarion on Google+
- AC RSS FeedAmerican Clarion RSS feed, for your feed reader and/or email subscription
- Email UsEmail American Clarion
- AC on YouTubeAmerican Clarion videos on YouTube
- American Clarion - TumblrAmerican Clarion on Tumblr
Recent American Clarion Articles
- How About a Republican PRINCIPLES Loyalty Pledge?
There's been a lot of whining by the corrupt GOP establishment types lately that Donald Trump should sign a "loyalty pledge" to not run third-party if he doesn't get the 2016 Republican presidential nomination. But what about loyalty to Republican
- Is the GOP Majority Really in Control?
Isn’t it funny how when Democrats want to use Congress’ power of the purse to block a Republican policy, it usually succeeds, but when Republicans attempt to use the same power, they always have to surrender in order to avert a government
- Counterfeit Marriage: What It’s Really About
What is the push among homosexual activists to counterfeit marriage about? Is it really about marriage...or is it about power? Ultimately, it is probably about pain--pain the homosexual is suffering from wrongs and deceptions perpetrated against them in the past.
- Orthodoxy Lost: An Open Letter to Jim Wallis and All The Liberal Lukewarm Christians
The orthodox Christian has grown excessively weary of the activist agendas of liberal Christians who turn the gospel and biblical truth upside down while promoting secular progressive agendas that undermine the Constitution and a country founded on traditional, Judeo-Christian
- Public School says No Prayer; Students do it Anyway, Secularist Baffled
President George Washington made a claim with respect to “religion and morality” stating, “In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and
- A Cowardly, un-American deal with Iran
No sane, responsible person does business with rogues that cannot be trusted. Not even a simple deal. Our national anthem says that America is the "land of the free and the home of the brave." Free and brave people don't do deals like
- Homosexual Movement Is Grave Threat To Freedom
Up until now, apologists for the militant homosexual/“transgender” movement have aggressively insisted that Christians (and others standing in opposition) will still be free to live their faith and conscience in the wake of the Supreme Court’s illegal imposition on our nation of same-sex
2012 2014 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom GOP government health care history homosexuality illegal immigration Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare religious freedom Republican Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes Tea Party terrorism(all tags)
- AJ Castellitto: Rhetorical …
- Thisoldspouse: I'm upping my allowances to 20 on my W-4. The illigitimate federal monarch will not, now, get any more ……
- Bob Ellis: Yep. We're now officially here. America is now a place where you can be jailed for upholding your ……
- Thisoldspouse: Well, now Kim has been arrested, for, what the homosexual activists are always saying, "something that doesn't affect anyone else." …
- Thisoldspouse: What the homo-propagandists cannot answer for is that this clerk has not harmed anyone by her refusal to violate the ……
- DCM7: This article neatly sums up a lot of what "gays" tend to vocally deny, even as their lives demonstrate it ……
- DCM7: Show me someone who opposes Christianity, especially where its being taught to children is involved... ...and I'll show you someone who ……
- DCM7: "I'm not saying they're the same." Perhaps not, but a lot of arguments similar to yours definitely assume they're the same. "Luke ……
- Bob Ellis: No, Kim Davis is not a minister. You don't have to be a minister to know what every civilization throughout ……
- franklinb23: "Why should anyone believe that a same-sex coupling is in any way comparable to *any* marriage between a man and ……