There is a move afoot in this country to get rid of the electoral college system our founders set up for presidential elections. The move to replace the electoral college with the National Popular Vote is moving across America, having been adopted in a number of states already. The electoral college not only protects smaller states from losing their voice to the bigger ones, it helps maintain the principle of federalism.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "electoral college"
Our Constitution is under constant attack. One of the most pernicious attacks is being waged by those who seek to override the constitutional provisions under which The States, as political entities, elect the President; and to replace it with a national popular vote (NPV) under which inhabitants of major metropolitan areas will choose the President.Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- What’s 5,000 Politicians at the Bottom of the Ocean?
The U.S. Congress has become an elitist institution operating under the protection of the Constitution it so thoroughly disdains and ignores, so here’s my offering of some things that you and I, the American electorate, can demand of Congress to begin the “fundamental transformation” of said
- Healthcare Rights in American, Since When?
In order for government to provide what FDR's second bill of rights guarantees, it must necessarily violate the real Bill of Rights by stealing the money it needs to make the phony guarantees. This is illegal because it is against what the Declaration of Independence refers to as “The Laws of
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Another Complaint Filed
Here are the facts. Earlier in the year, the client visited me and we reviewed documents about an unpaid bill. I learned from the client’s Medicare supplement insurance company that it had already paid the bill in question. The insurance company gave me the amount, the date of issuing the check,
- Calling out Business Bathroom Hypocrisy
Family Research Council Action (FRC Action) launched a video ad campaign today across Texas that exposes the hypocrisy of corporations that are opposing the Texas Privacy Act (SB 6), a bill that protects the privacy and safety of women and children.
- Global Elites or Satanists in Disguise?
They have the money, the power and ultimately our number. Their criminality remains off the record. They have total access and set the narrative. They are the Big Brother we never asked
- The Loony Professor and the Desperation of the State-Controlled Media
The mainstream media has been circulating a viral list of so-called “fake news” websites – and the list includes established news sites like TheSonsofLibertyRadio.com, Breitbart, Red State, the Daily Wire, Project Veritas and many other credible sources – but what we found was a leftist
- Misinformation Personified
On the surface, the fallacy that “America is a democracy” seems to be a case of “no big deal,” yet, due to its overall importance and its sad acceptance, the opposite is true. In fact, isn’t this notion of it being a “ho hum” issue just a bit demeaning? Since when does proper
- Easyrinos: Can you say SOCIALIST?…
- A. Castellitto: “The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the……
- Thisoldspouse: I'll only disagree to leaving CommieCare in place, even if it does implode, because it will then be a dormant……
- A. Castellitto: ......... If our own leaders and representatives feel threatened by these intelligence agencies we are more than justified in questioning……
- Bob Ellis: There's no doubt there is a spirit of rebellion among many in the rock community. But there's plenty of rebellion……
- Thisoldspouse: My mistake, Bob. I confused Greg Volz with Ray Boltz. Petra, with Greg at the vocal……
- Bob Ellis: Sadly, people from all music genre's sometimes turn away from God. It isn't confined to the rock genre or……
- LloydChristmass: There is of course a concerted war on western culture, and its nasty, and its deliberate. Its being done under……
- Thisoldspouse: Yes, most contemporary Christian music (CCM) is extremely shallow and compromised in doctrine. Regardless, the style itself is very……
- DCM7: I don't think the issue with Christian rock, or other contemporary Christian music, has anything to do with the musical……