Senator John Thune (R-S.D.) says the American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) report released today clearly shows that the Democrat-controlled Senate’s recently passed tax legislation would jeopardize the future of 71 percent of South Dakota’s family farms because it intentionally returns the death tax exemption to $1 million next year instead of keeping it at the current $5 million.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "death tax"
by Newswire / on August 21, 2012 at 5:38 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Trump Inauguration a Historical Milestone
Sometimes even the most illustrious words can bury the beauty and the deep meaning of a glorious moment; we will attempt to refrain from burying what may have been the most stirring presidential inauguration in America’s history with too many
- Video: Rep. Kristin Conzet at the Rapid City Crackerbarrel Meeting
South Dakota Rep. Kristin Conzet was a featured speaker at the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City today. Conzet said this would be her final term, and she thanked her constituents for electing her. Conzet said she was on a summer study about how to return money to the counties, and she
- Video: Rep. Craig Tieszen at the Rapid City Crackerbarrel Meeting
South Dakota Rep. Craig Tieszen was one of the featured speakers at today's legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City. The event was sponsored by the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce.
- Video: Rep. David Johnson Schooled on God-Given Rights
During a discussion on a constitutional carry bill in the South Dakota legislature today during the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City, newly elected South Dakota Rep. David Johnson took issue with the concept of God-given rights. He was educated before the meeting was
- Video: SD Senator Phil Jensen at Rapid City Crackerbarrel
South Dakota District 33 Senator Phil Jensen was one of the featured speakers at the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City this morning. The event was sponsored by the Rapid City Chamber of
- Trump Talk is Cheap; Let’s See the Actions
Steve Deace said something on his show Friday night that all Americans--especially those who call themselves Christians--need to hear and take deeply to heart.
- First 2017 Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting
The first legislative crackerbarrel meeting of 2017 in Rapid City was held at the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology this morning. Topics discussed included the new crackerbarrel question format, a bill concerning intellectual freedom in education, taxes, Initiated Measure 22, the ballot
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- Bob Ellis: What you've said here tonight illustrates why I can't go along with this dog and pony show, even for a……
- Bob Ellis: You apparently don't hear me. I am saying, "Donald Trump has been a liberal for decades. His record……
- Kevin: Very Well Bob, I hear you. You are saying (in so many words) My man did not win; therefore I……
- Bob Ellis: He has ALREADY done many things I disagree with (and I'm not even talking about all the liberal positions he……
- Kevin in Brookings: Well Bob, Personally I was GLAD to hear Jesus Name! I have no doubt we will be disappointed with some……
- Carrie_K_Hutchens: You are so right!…
- Thisoldspouse: Their hysterics eventually, inevitably lead to criminal violence. It is here that we should spare no charge against them.……
- Thisoldspouse: A bitter sweet departure; sweet because we haven't been assured of real freedom for the better part of a decade……
- Bob Ellis: Yeah. I've known about him hanging Judge Moore out to dry for a while, but I'm hearing about several more……
- Thisoldspouse: Leftists are on board with Pryor over all the other candidates for a shocking reason - he concurred in 2011……