ObamaCare isn’t just about health coverage. It is a challenge to the American way of life. It is a challenge to liberty and justice. It is a challenge to every religion (and person) that doesn’t believe in birth control as designed by Obama & Pals in their crafty little mess that got passed apparently without too many readers. It is a challenge to every religion (and person) that doesn’t believe in abortion or abortion upon demand and as a form of birth control.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "conscience"
by Carrie K. Hutchens / on February 1, 2012 at 6:32 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Hillary, the Democrats and the GOP All Win – Guess Who Lost?
Despite the polls that show Trump has a chance at victory in the 2016 presidential campaign, this election has been over since Donald Trump was nominated by the GOP. Well, to be fair, it wasn’t actually the GOP that nominated Trump, but the many angry Republican voters who were fed up with the
- Hillary Clinton Revealed: the Queen of Corruption and Crime
Is it just me or is the news no longer the news? What is news anyway, or what is the news supposed to be? News: Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by means of newspapers, websites, radio, television, and other forms of media. The Free
- Chief Justice Roy Moore, the Reincarnation of the Spirit of Our Founders
You may remember when Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore was removed from the bench in 2003 for disobeying an unlawful mandate to remove a Ten Commandments monument in the Alabama Supreme Court building. Ten years later, however, the people of Alabama overwhelmingly voted their heroic
- NAACP denies education civil rights
The real discrimination taking place is taking education choice away from black parents and forcing black children to remain in failing schools. It's a rare day when the editorial pages of The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and The Washington Post are of one
- The Character and Conduct of Rulers
Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have a right, from the frame of their nature, to knowledge, as their great Creator, who does nothing in vain, has given them understandings, and a desire to know; but besides this, they have a right, an indisputable,
- Exposing Hillary’s Concealed Transparencies!
I can absolutely say, without reserve, that Hillary Rodham Clinton is a fraud from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. The way that she portrays herself, in contrast to who she really is, are two different revelations.
- The Crucifixion of Judge Roy Moore
Under the “progressive” leadership of Barack Obama and his like-minded “social justice” warriors throughout all levels of government, we have entered an era of lawlessness unprecedented in American history. This is no more apparent than in Alabama where Chief Justice Roy Moore of the
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- retiredday: The first word of the quote is what Adams was talking about: liberty. Today, I'm not sure there are……
- ramrodd: Hillary Clinton Delegate Explains Her Deceptive Propaganda to Ban Guns Of course, much of what she said is……
- Joseph Pi: Electing Hilary as President is a concrete mandate to her Queen ship. It will unravel after she is elected, the……
- SCIdirector: There is much to learn from a close study of the writings of Thomas Paine. 'Common Sense' and even the……
- Greg: Yes we are, Satan is on the doorstep...…
- Thisoldspouse: As dire a situation as you paint, Mr. Holt, I'm afraid you were still sugar coatimg the condition we're in.……
- Thisoldspouse: I know this sounds extreme, but we can never return to a constitutional concept of this nation while a significant……
- discusser4: It seems to me that the media is serving mainly as a conduit for women who were angry to hear……
- DCM7: It's always amusing, yet sad, how politicians will claim that they believe certain things and yet would not govern according……
- Kevin: Jake, I hate to be the one who tells you this, but we have not lived according to the Founders……