ObamaCare isn’t just about health coverage. It is a challenge to the American way of life. It is a challenge to liberty and justice. It is a challenge to every religion (and person) that doesn’t believe in birth control as designed by Obama & Pals in their crafty little mess that got passed apparently without too many readers. It is a challenge to every religion (and person) that doesn’t believe in abortion or abortion upon demand and as a form of birth control.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "conscience"
by Carrie K. Hutchens / on February 1, 2012 at 6:32 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- ‘Leave the Wolf Alone!’…Cried the Sheep
Author Tiffany Madison wrote, “Our Founders grasped that self-defense is three-fold: every free individual must protect themselves against the evil will of the man, the mob and the
- Is the World Now Safe for Sodomy?
On April 2, 1917 President Woodrow Wilson asked Congress for a declaration of war against Germany, stating “The world must be made safe for democracy.” Has President Barack Obama now made the world "safe for
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Helped Army Vet Fight Fraud
On May 5, 2016, I wrote and typed a letter for an Army veteran to sign. He had brought papers to me for review and I agreed with him that the matter involved either Medicare fraud or serious mistakes. The client is from Crown Point,
- What Does GOP Reaction to Ted Cruz REALLY Say?
I’ve been hearing Republicans bemoan the lack of backbone in the party for years. Cry out for “another Ronald Reagan.” Leadership with some spine. A tireless defender of the Constitution. A courageous conservative willing to put Principle above party. Along comes Ted Cruz. And the GOP throws
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Is it Free or Not Under ObamaCare?
A new client asked us for help with a bill that he got under Obamacare before he became a client of our agency. The client had been careful to read the details of the Obamacare “On Exchange” plan from an insurance company. Our client got stuck with a bill for
- The Democrat Platform Wants You to Pay for Murder!
In direct contradiction to America's founding document, the Democratic platform specifically states that abortion should be accessible no matter the woman’s financial situation and all obstacles to abortion should be removed. To do that, they want to repeal the unnecessary Hyde Amendment, which
- Thiel Republican Fans Out of Step With Reagan
Religious freedom is under daily threat by wealthy secular humanists like Peter Thiel, who use their wealth to force their values on the whole
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- Richard Robinson: “Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence…the……
- Kevin: Will You agree that TRUMP OR HILLARY will be the next President of this country? Regardless of your answer, we……
- True Story: I'm willing to bet he hasn't given one thing dime to Hillary. Trump, on the other hand....…
- AMERICANCITIZEN: You are supporting hillary. Quisling cowards like yourself always hide behind false words.…
- Finrod Felagund: I don't vote for Democrats, so I'm not voting for either Trump or Hillary.…
- EX-GOPJohnt: Nevertrump...you got conned by a NY liberal dirtbag that agreed with most of the Obama agenda. Sleazydonald has a 160……
- EX-GOPJohnt: You are part of the problem Kevin. Sleazydonald is unacceptable in every way imaginable. If we won't demand a modicum……
- DCM7: Carter may have been merely "religious" the whole time. That's a long way from "born again."…
- Kevin: The "lesser of two evils" argument will not work! It never did! The Bible tells us in Romans that there……
- Bob Ellis: I'm glad it's not on me to decide a person's salvation either. And I don't know whether anybody mentioned herein……