ObamaCare isn’t just about health coverage. It is a challenge to the American way of life. It is a challenge to liberty and justice. It is a challenge to every religion (and person) that doesn’t believe in birth control as designed by Obama & Pals in their crafty little mess that got passed apparently without too many readers. It is a challenge to every religion (and person) that doesn’t believe in abortion or abortion upon demand and as a form of birth control.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "conscience"
by Carrie K. Hutchens / on February 1, 2012 at 6:32 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- American Lives Matter 1776
Lately, much attention has been given to shameful events including criminals, police, arrest, murder, vandalism, rioting, and protests that have plagued the streets of America. These events, of course, are not isolated to just our modern times. During the time leading up to the Revolutionary War,
- Real Lessons from Black History
In looking at the great civil rights struggle in America, we cannot forget that this was a Christian movement led by a Christian pastor. And this is how we must continue this movement in the future, united in faith. Any other approach, I believe, leads to despair rather than
- Without the Death Penalty, There is No Justice
American is in a mind warp of sorts. The death of a black man at the hands of the police in Charlotte, North Carolina erupted into riots, property damage and stealing
- Vietnam Vet’s Unit Wiped Out in Mekong Delta
On Saturday, October 8, Rapid City architect Richard J. McConnell will visually speak about his Vietnam War experiences as a riverine lieutenant in the Mekong Delta with the US Army's 9th Infantry Division and 86th Engineer Battalion.
- God Gets the Glory in Creation
When mainstream scientists consider the origin of the universe, they try to figure out how natural forces and natural laws brought the universe about. This is one reason they start with the Big Bang theory, for it provides that kind of
- Candidates on the South Dakota GOP Platform, Part 6
With the election coming up in South Dakota and a large crop of Republicans running for the state's many legislative seats, people are interested in whether these representatives can be relied on to uphold Republican values and principles. As we saw last year and in previous years, "Republicans"
- What Debate? Hillary’s View of Life and Death Says it All
The thing about politics that is easy to disdain is that it more often than not uses words to cover and mask serious errors in judgment with more publicly acceptable rhetorical phrases and words. Wickedness and immorality are clandestinely draped with words like liberalism, inclusion, civil rights
2012 2014 2016 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election ethnic issues family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare Rapid City religious freedom Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes terrorism(all tags)
- DCM7: It's a matter of hard (though often overlooked and denied) historical fact that modern science was essentially birthed by Christianity.……
- Thisoldspouse: The partnership of Reason and belief in a supernatural Creator is in good company. The list of famous scientists……
- DCM7: One of the biggest lies of our age is that it's somehow irrational to acknowledge the Creator. Nothing could be……
- Thisoldspouse: Indeed, sports and other distractions have come the last days 'God' of the age, to misdirect these comprimised minds from……
- DCM7: One of the biggest signs that our society has entered the Insanity Zone: Race is treated as being meaningful while……
- retiredday: Bolstering citations used in this article, is something Ben Kinchlow wrote in his book, Black Yellow Dogs:……
- Bob Ellis: Sure, Cruz's endorsement of Trump is a great disappointment. Still, he held out far longer than just about any……
- JamesBradshaw: Now that Ted Cruz has gotten behind Trump, are you finally going to acknowledge that he may not be as……
- Public_Citizen: Wasn't it Albert Einstein that stated that "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different……
- Thisoldspouse: But we're supposed to keep doing the same thing again.…