Bill O’Reilly (Fox News) made our Framers proud when, on March 26, 2012, he correctly explained [probably for the first time ever on TV] the genuine meaning of the interstate commerce clause. O’Reilly’s guest was Big Government Progressive Caroline Fredrickson, Esq., of the inaptly named “American Constitution Society”. In trying to defend Obamacare, she said that our Framers intended to grant to Congress extensive powers over the “national economy”–even though founding documents clearly contradict her.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Commerce Clause"
This past week, the eyes of everyone concerned with the continuance of limited government were riveted on the Supreme Court. This is the first time that a majority of the States have combined to protest an act of Congress. In the face of the ever expanding power of the central government often the Supreme Court appears to be our last line of defense. But where does the Supreme Court get its power?Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- On the Issues: Marilyn Oakes
American Clarion recently submitted a list of questions to Marilyn Oakes, a fresh candidate for the South Dakota House in District 30. These questions focused primarily on bills that were considered in the 2016 legislative session, to develop an idea of how the candidate might have voted on these
- Government-Ordained Preying on the Innocent!
Elijah Woods, actor of Lord of the Rings fame, in a manner similar to that of actor Corey Feldman, is coming forward to awaken the American people to the Pedophile organized parties in
- The Puritans, Part 3
God definitely had a plan to use the Puritans to help found the United States. As I made clear in part two, the events which brought their colony into existence were not luck. God was bringing the necessary events to
- AFA Ditches PayPal After PayPal Ditches North Carolina
American Family Association has announced that the pro-family organization is partnering with Cornerstone Payment Systems® as its preferred credit card processing provider. After PayPal announced it sought to punish the state of North Carolina for passing a law requiring men and women to visit the
- The Puritans, Part 2
In order for the Puritans to get their own colony, they would have to get their charter processed through Parliament and signed by the king without the king noticing that there was no mention of where the company’s meetings were to be held.
- Terri Haverly: Raising Your Taxes
I received this mailer today about South Dakota Senator Terri Haverly's votes for higher taxes. Being in her district, District 35, I'm more than familiar with her
- America’s Number One Enemy: Barack Obama
When you think of the United States, and the gravest danger we face as a country and a people, what or whom comes to mind? ISIS, or maybe Iran or North Korea – since they all threaten to wipe the great Satan off the face off the Earth? Maybe it’s Russian aggression or the supposed climate
- Travis Lasseter: James, correct, they will do so. However, after spending 21 years in the medical field assisting medical doctors on……
- jjgrndisland: Funny, there is an atheist troll who lurks on conservative blogs, and his name is "Gott mit Uns." Probably……
- Thisoldspouse: Whoever is forgiven much, loves much.…
- Liberal K: Worth noting: The religion-haters love to lump Hitler in with the Christians, even though he clearly wasn't. However, Thomas……
- Thisoldspouse: I would also recommend Patriot Mobile (formerly EOS) for those looking for a cell phone service that doesn't bow to……
- retiredday: I think so too. People tend to take their blessings for granted. Plus, familiarity breeds contempt. So……
- Thisoldspouse: I think it often takes a convert from the socialistic system to fully appreciate and comprehend all of the truths……
- JamesBradshaw: "Yes, I first and foremost believe that women who go to the doctor have a right to know all the……
- Travis Lasseter: Norb, Thank you for the question. I believe you asked this also on my FB page and I……
- Kevin: I have to disagree with you David. Jesus said "it would be better...". What lays in store for this "distinguished"……