Bill O’Reilly (Fox News) made our Framers proud when, on March 26, 2012, he correctly explained [probably for the first time ever on TV] the genuine meaning of the interstate commerce clause. O’Reilly’s guest was Big Government Progressive Caroline Fredrickson, Esq., of the inaptly named “American Constitution Society”. In trying to defend Obamacare, she said that our Framers intended to grant to Congress extensive powers over the “national economy”–even though founding documents clearly contradict her.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Commerce Clause"
This past week, the eyes of everyone concerned with the continuance of limited government were riveted on the Supreme Court. This is the first time that a majority of the States have combined to protest an act of Congress. In the face of the ever expanding power of the central government often the Supreme Court appears to be our last line of defense. But where does the Supreme Court get its power?Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- We Have No King But Caesar!
Americans are once again caught up in the political cycle and settling for what has been handpicked and presented as an option. Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are both immoral.
- Jesus Haters’ Evil Agenda Exposed
If you’ve been paying even a little attention over the past decade or so, you will know that one of the main groups of people targeting Christians and Christianity in America are militant homosexuals and related
- Hillary’s Speech Can’t Overcome History of Corruption
If an alien landed on this planet with no knowledge of Hillary Clinton’s history, that moon man might think that Hillary sure has some big ideas. Unfortunately for the Democrats, Hillary Clinton has a history.
- Finally, the Line RINOs Won’t Cross
Racist and former KKK leader David Duke from Louisiana has said he will run for the U.S. Senate as a Republican. Now, any serious student of history knows the Democrat Party has always been the party of racism and attempts to deny all Americans their God-given liberty, and it was the Democrats who
- The Art and the Rock
There are some who will rise (and maybe not). There are others who fall. They are sold out and were never right at all. They are those who claim to be of the faith. Yet they dread to be labeled and know not their
- Islamic Prayer is Not Peaceful: Bastille Day 2016
Faithful Mohammedan’s are committed to Jihad at first quietly subverting a non Mohammedan society while waiting for their population to reach that trigger point where they can then engage in offensive jihad. France is ahead of the United States in percentage of Mohammedan population in
- ‘Leave the Wolf Alone!’…Cried the Sheep
Author Tiffany Madison wrote, “Our Founders grasped that self-defense is three-fold: every free individual must protect themselves against the evil will of the man, the mob and the
- Bob Ellis: I think Dean is right. You're being deliberately obtuse. We've been over this several times now, and the last time……
- Richard Robinson: Yeah, you covered it pretty thoroughly. You said "What it means to "bear arms" isn't hard to figure out".…
- Richard Robinson: Any verifiable evidence of attempts by the new government to confiscate arms from the populace after the revolution?…
- Richard Robinson: No, Man: You're not really paying attention are you. I'm the one who point4d out the error. The author……
- Dean Weingarten: You are being deliberately obtuse. The founders had just fought a long and brutal war where the government was intent……
- Bob Ellis: The founders weren't as worried about the threat to the individual right to keep and bear arms after the American……
- VonZorch Imperial Reseacher: No, you idiot. you are the only one attributing the quote to Washington, the rest of us know who it's……
- VonZorch Imperial Reseacher: The wild west should be the mild west. Every bit of research I've seen shows total and violent crime……
- Richard Robinson: With all those quotes you are reenforcing my argument that in the revolutionary period and much further into the future……
- Bob Ellis: You're right that the Second Amendment doesn't give you the right to keep and bear arms. God gave you that……