In a 245-172 vote in the House on July 26, the House passed H.R. 4078, the Red Tape Reduction and Small Business Job Creation Act. This legislation, if passed by the Senate and signed by the President, would stop the federal government from imposing many harmful regulations that cripple job creation until the unemployment rate dips below 6 percent. Unfortunately, Harry Reid will block this attempt at stopping Big Government from ever seeing the light of day in the Senate and Obama has promised to veto this bill should it ever reach his desk.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "bureaucracy"
At the time of the American Revolution, there was no direct taxation. There was instead taxes on various transactions which in total added up to a miniscule percentage of their income. Today, for many it is now over 50%. How much corn are we willing to give to those we don’t trust to do things we don’t want? How long can this continue?Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- The Solutions to Our Broken Institutions Are In the Constitution
If our representatives will represent us instead of themselves and their cronies, we would find that the solutions to our broken institutions are in the Constitution.
- We Have No King But Caesar!
Americans are once again caught up in the political cycle and settling for what has been handpicked and presented as an option. Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are both immoral.
- Jesus Haters’ Evil Agenda Exposed
If you’ve been paying even a little attention over the past decade or so, you will know that one of the main groups of people targeting Christians and Christianity in America are militant homosexuals and related
- Hillary’s Speech Can’t Overcome History of Corruption
If an alien landed on this planet with no knowledge of Hillary Clinton’s history, that moon man might think that Hillary sure has some big ideas. Unfortunately for the Democrats, Hillary Clinton has a history.
- Finally, the Line RINOs Won’t Cross
Racist and former KKK leader David Duke from Louisiana has said he will run for the U.S. Senate as a Republican. Now, any serious student of history knows the Democrat Party has always been the party of racism and attempts to deny all Americans their God-given liberty, and it was the Democrats who
- The Art and the Rock
There are some who will rise (and maybe not). There are others who fall. They are sold out and were never right at all. They are those who claim to be of the faith. Yet they dread to be labeled and know not their
- Islamic Prayer is Not Peaceful: Bastille Day 2016
Faithful Mohammedan’s are committed to Jihad at first quietly subverting a non Mohammedan society while waiting for their population to reach that trigger point where they can then engage in offensive jihad. France is ahead of the United States in percentage of Mohammedan population in
- WXRGina: "It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Yes, I, too feel compelled……
- Theophile: Yes, when The Objective Absolute Truth is rejected, all that's left to believe in are 1/2 truths & lies.……
- WXRGina: Theophile, they are impervious to truth and reason. In fact, they're aggressively hostile to it.…
- Theophile: "The ultimate goal of those waging the war is the outlawing of all things Christ, including freedom itself.".. Hi……
- Bob Ellis: I think Dean is right. You're being deliberately obtuse. We've been over this several times now, and the last time……
- Richard Robinson: Yeah, you covered it pretty thoroughly. You said "What it means to "bear arms" isn't hard to figure out".…
- Richard Robinson: Any verifiable evidence of attempts by the new government to confiscate arms from the populace after the revolution?…
- Richard Robinson: No, Man: You're not really paying attention are you. I'm the one who point4d out the error. The author……
- Dean Weingarten: You are being deliberately obtuse. The founders had just fought a long and brutal war where the government was intent……
- Bob Ellis: The founders weren't as worried about the threat to the individual right to keep and bear arms after the American……