In a 245-172 vote in the House on July 26, the House passed H.R. 4078, the Red Tape Reduction and Small Business Job Creation Act. This legislation, if passed by the Senate and signed by the President, would stop the federal government from imposing many harmful regulations that cripple job creation until the unemployment rate dips below 6 percent. Unfortunately, Harry Reid will block this attempt at stopping Big Government from ever seeing the light of day in the Senate and Obama has promised to veto this bill should it ever reach his desk.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "bureaucracy"
At the time of the American Revolution, there was no direct taxation. There was instead taxes on various transactions which in total added up to a miniscule percentage of their income. Today, for many it is now over 50%. How much corn are we willing to give to those we don’t trust to do things we don’t want? How long can this continue?Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Warning Rejected,Curse Now in Place!
This is what “the sheep being led to the slaughter” means. America, you are undoing yourselves at every given step by what you tolerate in disobedience to the God so many of you professers claim to love.
- Look Out: Hysterical Liberals on the Attack
It's amusing watching the hysterical liberals rushing to attack any who disagree (even slightly) with them. They are, after all, the all knowing... the all righteous... and they'll provide the comments taken out of context & half truths to prove it.
- The First Presidential Inauguration of these United States
This week I will have the privilege to attend the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump. While this is truly an honorable day and tradition for Americans, did you know there are seven distinct religious activities in the first presidential inauguration that have been repeated in whole or
- Conservatism is not Racism
The problem the Black Caucus has with Senator Sessions is not that he is a racist but that he is a conservative, and that is not good for their racket. We're not going to get out of our racial rut until everyone starts seeing and respecting people as
- Federal Takeover of the State Police Departments is Dangerous Myopia
Myopia is nearsightedness and it “is the most common refractive error of the eye…If you are nearsighted, you typically will have difficulty reading road signs and seeing distant objects clearly.”But there is another form of nearsightedness; seeing the items right under your nose, but missing
- Could ‘Republicans’ Please Stop Promoting Homosexual Activists?
We conservatives often ask yourselves why we are losing the culture left and right. We wonder why it is the political Left seems to win almost all of the battles, and public opinion just keeps slipping further and further away from the traditional values that made America the greatest place on
- Why U.S. Politicians Still Don’t Understand the Islamic Religion
Fox’s O’Reilly is quick to say that he and his staff trust nothing coming from the internet. Since most of the scandals and fake news today comes from television, we can only wonder if he sees himself as the only legitimate source of the truth. While his attitude smacks of cultism we also see
- Thisoldspouse: Their hysterics eventually, inevitably lead to criminal violence. It is here that we should spare no charge against them.……
- Thisoldspouse: A bitter sweet departure; sweet because we haven't been assured of real freedom for the better part of a decade……
- Bob Ellis: Yeah. I've known about him hanging Judge Moore out to dry for a while, but I'm hearing about several more……
- Thisoldspouse: Leftists are on board with Pryor over all the other candidates for a shocking reason - he concurred in 2011……
- Thisoldspouse: The cultural dumbing down continues apace. Not even socially conservative Christians are immune to it.…
- Bob Ellis: I have been thoroughly disgusted by "conservative" and "Christians" during this past presidential election (and in our state U.S. Senate……
- Bob Ellis: I agree. While Pryor is better overall than some other choices, he went after Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore for……
- Bob Ellis: Yes, the United States bears the bulk of the burden of keeping evil at bay in the world. We……
- Thisoldspouse: This capitulation is nothing new. For a long time now, you find self-describe "conservatives" who want marriage reserved to……
- Thisoldspouse: I think that virtually every Trump appointee with be poisoned with such ideology, and conservatives will just glibly gloss over……