In a 245-172 vote in the House on July 26, the House passed H.R. 4078, the Red Tape Reduction and Small Business Job Creation Act. This legislation, if passed by the Senate and signed by the President, would stop the federal government from imposing many harmful regulations that cripple job creation until the unemployment rate dips below 6 percent. Unfortunately, Harry Reid will block this attempt at stopping Big Government from ever seeing the light of day in the Senate and Obama has promised to veto this bill should it ever reach his desk.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "bureaucracy"
At the time of the American Revolution, there was no direct taxation. There was instead taxes on various transactions which in total added up to a miniscule percentage of their income. Today, for many it is now over 50%. How much corn are we willing to give to those we don’t trust to do things we don’t want? How long can this continue?Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Like us on Facebook
Other Social Media
- Twitter FeedAmerican Clarion Twitter feed
- AC on Google+American Clarion on Google+
- AC RSS FeedAmerican Clarion RSS feed, for your feed reader and/or email subscription
- Email UsEmail American Clarion
- AC on YouTubeAmerican Clarion videos on YouTube
- American Clarion - TumblrAmerican Clarion on Tumblr
Recent American Clarion Articles
- They Live We Sleep
Swallow their message and leave all independent thought, especially faith based reality, buried deep underground. Our docility, appeasement, and pliability is their agenda realized. Our ignorance is their
- Nuremberg for Planned Parenthood
This is a holocaust no less real, no less evil than that perpetrated by the Nazi regime. We’ve simply moved from the gas chambers to the abortion chamber – from Auschwitz to Planned Parenthood. To live under Roe v. Wade is to live in shame. To live under pro-abortion leadership is to live under
- If the Iran Deal Isn’t Insanity, What Is?
Even as the sell-out by Kerry and Obama was proceeding, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei tweeted "Death to America," and Iranian rent a mob loony tunes in their thousands demonstrated in Tehran under the watchful eyes of the feared police - even as gays were hanging from cranes where they had been
- The New Battle Lines: Elitists vs. Us
The Republicans are acting in a manner most reminiscent of Democrats. It appears that there IS no difference between the two parties... none at all. That is what informed me that those are not the battle lines. That is not the divide. The two parties agree on most of the major issues we face
- Let’s See If I Have This Right: Only White People Have to Obey the Law and Police?
In the latest case in Cincinnati, Sam Dubose was shown on video refusing to comply with the simple, to-be-expected directions of a police officer. I’ve been stopped for speeding half a dozen times in my life, and guess what: I never ignored the officer’s directions, never refused to hand over
- Rapid City Sailor will Talk about WW2 Battle of Leyte
Harold G. Jansen of Rapid City will talk about his experiences as a US Navy Ensign during World War II when the US sought to retake the Philippines during the Battle of Leyte Gulf late in October 1944.
- The Sodomites are Aiming for Your Kids!
The Boy Scouts of America claims its child abuse prevention program is the best in the country. However, there have been over 2,000 cases of abuse in the Boy Scouts. Here are some
- Thisoldspouse: College has ALWAYS been expensive, which is why cost was always a strict inhibitor to so many people going into ……
- gibbons: Keep fighting the good fight! …
- Thisoldspouse: Whatever the homosexual lobby claims that their agenda comprises, the fact is that it is accompanied by every sexual libertine ……
- retiredday: Young people need to know that good leadership doesn't mean you just find a way pragmatically. You make a ……
- Bob Ellis: Those are good ideas, especially depending on a young person's aspirations. However, there are still a number of options that ……
- franklinb23: "Get as much education and experience as you can." Not TOO much education, though, unless you plan on entering engineering, technology ……
- retiredday: I for one thank God that America is still producing young people with a concern for the future of our ……
- WXRGina: Liar--as Bob said. You should be shown your walking papers from this site's comment section, because we don't take ……
- Bob Ellis: Liar. Efforts to help homosexuals with their unwanted same-sex attraction say that they can be free of same-sex attractions ……
- Rick: Thanks, Bob, for bringing this analogy up, because it needs to be discredited. Alcoholics Anonymous does not promise that recovering ……