Just a few days ago, a dangerous and deadly hostage ordeal unfolded in Sydney, Australia. According to news reports the Muslim man who perpetrated the event is a self proclaimed minister of the Islamic state. This tragedy in Australia got me to thinking about another tragedy – another hostage situation much closer to home.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Australia"
All the smartest people in the room said Australia’s Tony Abbot couldn’t win, but by sticking to his principles, four years later Abbott went on to win the general election on Sept. 7 in a Reaganesque landslide with 54 percent of the popular vote. Hailing Abbott’s example, Americans for Limited Government President Nathan Mehrens urged House Republicans to fight like Australians on defunding Obamacare, contending that if it came to a government shutdown, the outcome would not be as purveyors of conventional wisdom predict.Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- NRA Urging RINO Governor Veto Override
The National Rifle Association (NRA) is taking the unusual action of getting behind an override of South Dakota RINO Governor Dennis Daugaard's veto of Second Amendment legislation from the 2017 South Dakota legislative
- President Trump & the Democrat Saga of Incoherence
The Democrats and anti-Trump forces seem to be so blinded by their hatred of the president that they have lost their ability to think coherently. What else can one think when reviewing what has been transpiring? It is so obvious. Well, obvious to those of us who are not blinded by either hatred
- Marriage is No Business of the State
In the battle for God’s holy institution of marriage, as of late there has not been a lot of encouraging news. The problem confronting us however has roots going back more than 100 years. The nose of the camel came into the tent with miscegenation laws which largely began after the War Between
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Mar. 17-23
This week, we learned that President Donald Trump's "conservative" "pro-life" judicial nominee believes the "right" to murder your own child in the womb is "the law of the land," and so is the "right" to counterfeit marriage, and that illegal aliens are "undocumented immigrants." If that's
- What’s 5,000 Politicians at the Bottom of the Ocean?
The U.S. Congress has become an elitist institution operating under the protection of the Constitution it so thoroughly disdains and ignores, so here’s my offering of some things that you and I, the American electorate, can demand of Congress to begin the “fundamental transformation” of said
- Healthcare Rights in American, Since When?
In order for government to provide what FDR's second bill of rights guarantees, it must necessarily violate the real Bill of Rights by stealing the money it needs to make the phony guarantees. This is illegal because it is against what the Declaration of Independence refers to as “The Laws of
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Another Complaint Filed
Here are the facts. Earlier in the year, the client visited me and we reviewed documents about an unpaid bill. I learned from the client’s Medicare supplement insurance company that it had already paid the bill in question. The insurance company gave me the amount, the date of issuing the check,
- Bob Ellis: I concur. When he was announced, what I could find indicated great potential...but there was a lot that was unknown.……
- Michael Snow: The really Ugly: Last weekend, my sister was at the Rushmore Plaza in the convention center room for a……
- grevious channing: Initially, I believed that Gorsuch was a good choice. Unfortunately, after listening to his testimony this week, which was……
- CoyoteJohnKerr: I just had a glorious week off, serving with a mission trip to an orphanage in Mexico with a couple……
- DCM7: "When will Americans stop letting Congress pander to the baser elements of black society... and start treating them truly as……
- Danny Brand: Ninth Amendment Main article: Ninth Amendment to the United States Constitution The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall……
- Thisoldspouse: I've never understood how so many people could be enamoured by this open socialist in a much more conservative era.…
- Easyrinos: Can you say SOCIALIST?…
- A. Castellitto: “The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the……
- Thisoldspouse: I'll only disagree to leaving CommieCare in place, even if it does implode, because it will then be a dormant……