Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Like us on Facebook
Other Social Media
- Twitter FeedAmerican Clarion Twitter feed
- AC on Google+American Clarion on Google+
- AC RSS FeedAmerican Clarion RSS feed, for your feed reader and/or email subscription
- Email UsEmail American Clarion
- AC on YouTubeAmerican Clarion videos on YouTube
- American Clarion - TumblrAmerican Clarion on Tumblr
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Our Hope is in God, Wouldn’t You agree Senator Cruz?
Despite being founded on the principle of limited, enumerated powers derived from the will of the people and subject to the transcendental Will of the Creator God, the current government in Washington D.C. is now a corrupt corporation acting as an organized criminal enterprise.
- Dealing With The Don
A businessman once told me that in business, when things are not working, sometimes you have to "throw a brick through the window." Sometimes shock is the only thing that will shake up an entrenched status quo. A brick smashing through glass might be the only thing that will get
- The Reality of Abortion Exposed
An unabashed eugenicist, Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger's "commonsense" approach to unwanted pregnancies and undesirable demographic groups, such as minorities and the handicapped, was clear and
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Getting a Compliment
He got letters from his Medicare Part D plan insurance company that told him to pay $295.20 by August 1, 2015. I reviewed the letters and realized that this was a problem for clients that I had never faced until that
- Why Did Republicans Keep Ex-Im Bank Alive?
All they had to do was nothing. To get rid of the Export-Import Bank of the United States, that is. Members of Congress needed to only let its charter expire on June 30, and then just let it stay
- How Planned Parenthood Gets YOUR Money
So you didn't know that you as an American taxpayer were funding the baby-crunching, body parts-selling Planned Parenthood (or as some call it, Planned Promiscuity) organization? Well, you do, whether you like it or
- Who Voted for Ex-Im Bank?
Well, our “Republican” majority U.S. Senate that many of us sold our virtue to obtain couldn’t manage over the weekend to vote to defund the unconstitutional ObamaCare scheme, and it couldn’t manage to vote to defund baby-crunching Planned Parenthood, but it darned-sure could manage to
2012 2014 abortion America Christian Heritage Christianity conservatism Constitution crime culture debt defense economy education election family First Amendment freedom free market GOP government health care history homosexuality illegal immigration Islam legislature liberalism marriage Marxism media bias morality Obama ObamaCare religious freedom Republican Republicans RINOs Second Amendment socialism South Dakota spending taxes Tea Party terrorism(all tags)
- Gyst53: No one cares except for those of us who understand Big Government, Crony Capitalism and how the economic "Shell Game" ……
- Bob Ellis: Good question. He's usually way better than that. …
- Thisoldspouse: The usual suspects, mostly. What's up with Tim Scott? …
- Thisoldspouse: This is why I say I am a man without a Party or a country. …
- Gyst53: Unfortunately. the Big Health Insurance Companies continue to merge and dictate our treatments as related to the bottom line profits! ……
- retiredday: "Patient safety"… NONSENSE! Freedom is the point -- not safety. I'm no lawyer. I just believe that in a ……
- DCM7: "do we really want to insist that those who seek to terminate a pregnancy within the first week are guilty ……
- Bob Ellis: They've already been hating Cruz for a long time, just because the media told them to. I've actually had conservatives ……
- Bob Ellis: Or any real intelligence whatsoever. …
- Gyst53: JUDICIAL ACTIVISM AT ITS BEST! The court’s opinion, written by Judge Susan P. Graber, acknowledges that “pharmacies whose owners object to ……