In case you missed it, Rush Limbaugh provided a quick summary of some of the highlights of Justice Scalia’s scathing dissent to the idiocy the U.S. Supreme Court majority tried to pass off as “justice” today with regard to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dead
- Would Anthony Kennedy Brand Jesus a Bigot?
- Enemies of the Human Race: Western Civilization Going Backwards
- Supreme Court War on Marriage
- Worldview Clash Behind DOMA Decision