Ronald Reagan taught us, “How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.”
Barack Obama’s mentor as a young man was communist party member Frank Marshall Davis. As a community organizer he was a follower and promoter of the communist fellow-traveler Saul Alinsky’s methods and goals. As a professional in Hyde Park he associated with socialist radicals such as Bill Ayers. As an up-and-coming Chicago Politician he attended the church of Reverend Jeremiah Wright, an outspoken proponent of the socialist Black Liberation Theology. As president he appointed communist Van Jones to be one of his many Czars. Mr. Obama says he is not a socialist. However, simple logic tells us if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck you can be relatively certain it’s a duck.
Mr. Obama has told us that he seeks to be a transformational president like his idol FDR. He was bold enough to tell us just days before the election in 2008 that he would fundamentally transform America. In just one term he has accomplished much along the way to changing us from what we have always been into what the Progressives have always wanted us to be.
How has Barak Obama transformed us? Into what is he transforming us? A look at his impressive *list of firsts as president of these United States points in the direction he is herding us:
- First President to have a Social Security number from a state where he has never lived
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
- First President to violate the War Powers Act
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- First President to require that all Americans purchase a product from a third party as a condition of citizenship
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and then joke that shovel ready wasn’t quite as shovel ready as he thought
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement laws such as the Dream Act and Cap-n-Trade through executive fiat
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (GM) to resign
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present
- First President to send the families of fallen service members a form letter signed with an auto-pen
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it (DOMA)
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal)
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case
- First President to appoint 45 czars to his office
- First President to golf more than 100 times separate times in his first three and a half years in office
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it
- First President to go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours
- First President to go on 16 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer-funded) for his wife
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense
- First President to publicly read from the Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
- First President to recite the Muslim call to prayer in perfect Arabic
- First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one ofAmerica’s 50 states (Mexico vs.Arizona)
Mr. Obama is leading us from being the first among nations to being just another vote in the United Nations. Now there’s a level playing field for you. And now it’s time for another election, some say our most important, some say perhaps our last.
In many ways this election cycle is refreshing. For generations the Progressives have pretended to be something they are not to win elections. They have pretended to be dedicated to the American dream of personal liberty, economic freedom and the belief that America was different from other nations, that as the world’s first and most enduring modern experiment in a republic based on limited government we were exceptional. Although the policies of the Progressives have always been at odds with this assumed identity at least every election cycle they would tip their hat to the America of our fathers and portray themselves as a Thomas Jefferson or an Andrew Jackson.
Therefore, 2012 is shaping up to be the election where the Progressives cast aside their mask and run as who they are: the American version of socialism promising to tax the rich and spread the wealth around, from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
If Mr. Obama wins re-election on this platform the Progressives will finally have their chance to give Americans the same kind of cradle-to-grave utopia the happy people of Russia,China,North Korea, and Hitler’sGermanyhave had the fortune to endure. If Mr. Obama wins re-election espousing the true intentions of the Progressives, to change the constitution from a rock solid foundation for freedom into a living document that is a dead letter, he will succeed at his vow to fundamentally transform America.
He will fundamentally transform the dreams of our fathers for a land of liberty and opportunity into the dreams of his father who was a pro-communist social engineer and America will become just another country trying to build heaven on earth by plundering some to benefit others.
As to his utopian beliefs and aspirations President Obama has said, “I am confident we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth”
President Reagan also told us, “Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don’t need it, and hell where they already have it.”
*Lists of Mr. Obama’s firsts are found numerous places. The sources referenced for each first are merely representative of the many available for each.
Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright anti-American and racist
Van Jones Communist
Obama: “Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America” Long Version
Moslem Obama Reads Quran , Appreciates Islam and Turkey
Obama Recites The Islamic Call To Prayer In Perfect Arabic / The Adhan
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Democrat Senator: We Knew Obama Was Lying
- Is President Obama Too Combative?
- Communists Announce Plans to Rescue Obama and The Democrats
- All the People on This Earth are Truly One
- Piven Confirms What We Already Knew About the Left
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Another Last For Obama
Last night, another episode brought Obama’s exit closer to being a reality. It was Obama’s final White House Correspondence Dinner. And his audience was those mainly responsible for introducing “transformation” to
- The War Against Freedom of Speech
As bloody images roll in from Costa Mesa, Calif. where hard left protestors attacked supporters exiting a Donald Trump rally, the question that presents itself is, “How did things deteriorate to this
- The Primaries: Playing By the Rules
Wall Street Journal columnist Kim Strassel explained in no uncertain terms how the primary elections in America are really just suggestions and there is a growing movement inside the GOP political class to find a way to disregard those results — and disenfranchise millions of
- Jesus: Intolerant Bigot
To be sure, under the contemporary misconception of “tolerance,” which supposes that one must not only tolerate sin of every stripe, but refuse to call it even that, Christ was (and is) intolerant indeed. Rather than admonishing the adulterous woman to, “Go now and leave your life of sin”
- Stand and Deliver: Paul’s Message to Peter
What we learn before we turn eighteen becomes the common sense of our later life. Just as the vast majority of people, after careful consideration of all the candidates and the issues, end up voting for the same party as their parents, so too most people can never break free of the paradigm
- Why the GOP Establishment Despises Ted Cruz
Have you ever wondered why, not so much the Democrats (who always hate conservatives), but the Republican establishment hates Ted Cruz so much? Why would Republican leadership hate a fresh new Republican who works so hard to uphold Republican values and respect for the U.S.
- America, Sheep to the Slaughter
Everywhere I seem to look, I can see the conspirators working relentlessly through the media propagandists who are attempting to re-arrange your reality to become the reality that they want you to believe in
- micheal: These guys would hate George Washington and absolutely love a socialist english prime minister.…
- Eberta: Thank you. Your information given from first-hand experience at the "shut-down" should enlighten anyone willing to be intellectually honest as……
- Bill Krueger: Kudos to Dr. Eric Walsh. I can only pray that he stays strong in his faith and remembers what……
- Thisoldspouse: Bingo.…
- Thisoldspouse: Who knew that so many "bigots" still exist in today's "fundamentally transformed" America? (Obvious sarcasm intended.)…
- tekwrite: That what ya get for thinking!…
- DCM7: If you're only concerned about sexual predation when you can associate it with "religion," you're not really concerned about sexual……
- Bob Ellis: Unfortunately, with sin inherent in ALL human beings, evil can come from any vocational quarter where human beings work--which means……
- Bruce: I think the biggest danger of the sexual predation of our children comes from frocked members of the clergy. Let's……
- retiredday: Very well said! It is particularly mind-numbing for me to see younger generations (I am 71 years old) have……