Ronald Reagan taught us, “How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.”
Barack Obama’s mentor as a young man was communist party member Frank Marshall Davis. As a community organizer he was a follower and promoter of the communist fellow-traveler Saul Alinsky’s methods and goals. As a professional in Hyde Park he associated with socialist radicals such as Bill Ayers. As an up-and-coming Chicago Politician he attended the church of Reverend Jeremiah Wright, an outspoken proponent of the socialist Black Liberation Theology. As president he appointed communist Van Jones to be one of his many Czars. Mr. Obama says he is not a socialist. However, simple logic tells us if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck you can be relatively certain it’s a duck.
Mr. Obama has told us that he seeks to be a transformational president like his idol FDR. He was bold enough to tell us just days before the election in 2008 that he would fundamentally transform America. In just one term he has accomplished much along the way to changing us from what we have always been into what the Progressives have always wanted us to be.
How has Barak Obama transformed us? Into what is he transforming us? A look at his impressive *list of firsts as president of these United States points in the direction he is herding us:
- First President to have a Social Security number from a state where he has never lived
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
- First President to violate the War Powers Act
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- First President to require that all Americans purchase a product from a third party as a condition of citizenship
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and then joke that shovel ready wasn’t quite as shovel ready as he thought
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement laws such as the Dream Act and Cap-n-Trade through executive fiat
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (GM) to resign
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present
- First President to send the families of fallen service members a form letter signed with an auto-pen
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it (DOMA)
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal)
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case
- First President to appoint 45 czars to his office
- First President to golf more than 100 times separate times in his first three and a half years in office
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it
- First President to go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours
- First President to go on 16 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer-funded) for his wife
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense
- First President to publicly read from the Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
- First President to recite the Muslim call to prayer in perfect Arabic
- First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one ofAmerica’s 50 states (Mexico vs.Arizona)
Mr. Obama is leading us from being the first among nations to being just another vote in the United Nations. Now there’s a level playing field for you. And now it’s time for another election, some say our most important, some say perhaps our last.
In many ways this election cycle is refreshing. For generations the Progressives have pretended to be something they are not to win elections. They have pretended to be dedicated to the American dream of personal liberty, economic freedom and the belief that America was different from other nations, that as the world’s first and most enduring modern experiment in a republic based on limited government we were exceptional. Although the policies of the Progressives have always been at odds with this assumed identity at least every election cycle they would tip their hat to the America of our fathers and portray themselves as a Thomas Jefferson or an Andrew Jackson.
Therefore, 2012 is shaping up to be the election where the Progressives cast aside their mask and run as who they are: the American version of socialism promising to tax the rich and spread the wealth around, from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
If Mr. Obama wins re-election on this platform the Progressives will finally have their chance to give Americans the same kind of cradle-to-grave utopia the happy people of Russia,China,North Korea, and Hitler’sGermanyhave had the fortune to endure. If Mr. Obama wins re-election espousing the true intentions of the Progressives, to change the constitution from a rock solid foundation for freedom into a living document that is a dead letter, he will succeed at his vow to fundamentally transform America.
He will fundamentally transform the dreams of our fathers for a land of liberty and opportunity into the dreams of his father who was a pro-communist social engineer and America will become just another country trying to build heaven on earth by plundering some to benefit others.
As to his utopian beliefs and aspirations President Obama has said, “I am confident we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth”
President Reagan also told us, “Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don’t need it, and hell where they already have it.”
*Lists of Mr. Obama’s firsts are found numerous places. The sources referenced for each first are merely representative of the many available for each.
Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright anti-American and racist
Van Jones Communist
Obama: “Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America” Long Version
Moslem Obama Reads Quran , Appreciates Islam and Turkey
Obama Recites The Islamic Call To Prayer In Perfect Arabic / The Adhan
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- When You Vote For a Man of Known Immorality…
In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate — look at his character. It is alleged by men of loose principles, or defective views of the subject, that religion and morality are not necessary or important qualifications
- It Is What It Is
As the weeks go by, the wheels are coming off FBI Director Comey’s whitewash of Hillary Clinton. He gave a laundry list of her criminality ending in “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
- 2016 Election Bottom Line: More of the Same, or Something Different?
Gibbon actually was writing about the city-state Athens and its decline, but his words are a razor-sharp indictment of the United States of the past several
- GOP Backing Abortion in the South Dakota Legislature
Is there a Republican legislator in your district who is secretly an abortion-supporting Planned Parenthood minion ? If you live in Brookings or Sioux Falls (or District 34 in Rapid City), then there’s a pretty good chance that the answer to that question is
- SOS: Speaking of Seniors – Saved Dyer Woman $500
On October 18, 2016, I wrote a letter to a medical firm in northwest Indiana to help a client from Dyer, Indiana. With some editing to protect our client’s privacy, here is the letter that I
- Politics Trumps Knowledge at Many Universities
The theme is consistent. It is the left, operating under the pretense of fairness and freedom, that is the force of obstruction and intimidation. It is the left that works, usually starting from the office of the sympathetic president, to shut down dissent and alternative points of
- The Cure for Washington D.C.: Idolatry
The character of both the big box candidates has been shown to be morally deficient on a grandiose scale, they are corrupt and untrustworthy. Whether it is lying about Benghazi, illegal email servers, attacking women who were raped by her husband, or on the other hand wealth built on the corrupt
- SCIdirector: There is much to learn from a close study of the writings of Thomas Paine. 'Common Sense' and even the……
- Greg: Yes we are, Satan is on the doorstep...…
- Thisoldspouse: As dire a situation as you paint, Mr. Holt, I'm afraid you were still sugar coatimg the condition we're in.……
- Thisoldspouse: I know this sounds extreme, but we can never return to a constitutional concept of this nation while a significant……
- discusser4: It seems to me that the media is serving mainly as a conduit for women who were angry to hear……
- DCM7: It's always amusing, yet sad, how politicians will claim that they believe certain things and yet would not govern according……
- Kevin: Jake, I hate to be the one who tells you this, but we have not lived according to the Founders……
- Bob Ellis: Thanks. This election has proven that there's nothing but tatters left of the once-strong moral fiber that formed the……
- Bob Ellis: Thank you.…
- Dawn Johnson Pence: You speak the truth.…