This video compiles evidence that makes a compelling case for any objective mind that homosexual activist Dan Savage is at war with God.
Indeed, his so-called “anti-bullying” campaign (which is one of the multiple cloaks of respectability under which the homosexual agenda operates these days) is itself a bullying campaign itself–bullying anyone who refuses to bow in homage to political correctness and the homosexual agenda.
It never hurts to see some fresh evidence of who the real intolerant ones, the real bullies, actually are. Since the Obama Administration’s Ministry of Public Enlightenment (aka the “mainstream” media) always runs whitewash cover for the homosexual agenda, innoculations of reality like this are helpful in keeping us and our friends focused on the real nature of the issue.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Media: We Have Obama’s Back on Counterfeit Marriage
- Piers Morgan: Counterfeit Marriage Activist
- Tracking the Liberal Vitriol
- Attacked by Tolerance
- Romney Spokesman Choice Portends a Liberal Administration
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Oklahoma’s Senator Nathan Dahm: ‘The Hell-Hound of Abortion’
Oklahoma Senator Nathan Dahm is likely to override a veto of Governor Mary Fallin who rejected a bill that would make it a felony for anyone to perform an abortion in the state of Oklahoma. This senator’s fearless zeal for life is refreshingly similar to President John Quincy Adams, nicknamed
- On the Issues: Janette McIntyre
American Clarion recently submitted a list of questions to Janette McIntyre, a fresh candidate for the South Dakota Senate in District 34 . These questions focused primarily on bills that were considered in the 2016 legislative session, to develop an idea of how the candidate might have voted on
- On the Issues for South Dakota: Travis Lasseter
American Clarion recently submitted a list of questions to new candidates for the South Dakota Legislature in 2016. These questions focused primarily on bills that were considered in the 2016 legislative session, to develop an idea of how the candidate might have voted on these issues, were they
- Time for Them to Hang Their Heads in Shame
States have risen to resist the bathroom nonsense and Christian organizations like Family Research Council have collected thousands of signatures from those who are standing in protest. They don’t care that Obama is threatening to stop federal funds to those school districts that do not comply
- From the Left: Controlling Language, Controlling the Argument
One of the keys to leftist success is the manipulation of the language. Moral issues become social issues. The Strategic Defense Initiative became Star Wars as in science fiction. Tax raises become revenue enhancements. If you accept the leftist language distortions, you are accepting the premise
- General Boykin: In the Crosshairs of the Left’s War on the American mind
College is not supposed to be a safe space. It is supposed to be a place where ideas challenge the mind, so the next generation can grow into and be worthy of our national heritage of free thought. Speech should not be feared, but embraced as the inevitable clash of intellects through which
- Dealing With Discouragement
Is it merely preferable to lament against unregenerate society? Does it enable us to break from our own spiritual progress and
- Bob Ellis: Many conservatives are now of a mind to win at all costs, even if it means making a complete mockery……
- Bob Ellis: Because they place absolutely zero value on the conscience. The conscience can be of some value when protecting whales or……
- Thisoldspouse: I've been finding residual "scoreboards" on the candidates during my candidate research in this election season, and it seems that……
- Thisoldspouse: "Bullied" is putting it mildly. The level of violence and threats of violence made by the left amount to……
- Thisoldspouse: I would LOVE to see Gen. Boykin on the Republican ticket as VP candidate. He would add a decisive……
- Thisoldspouse: I find it highly hypocritical that leftists place such a high value on being free from physical assault, since it……
- Thisoldspouse: "Euphemisms" isn't even an accurate descriptor. What the left does is sell the muzzle of a gun to kids……
- Bob Ellis: That's what propaganda artist Leftists do best. What a pity most people (even most conservatives) are largely oblivious to……
- DCM7: "restrict women’s access to vital health care services" Once again, those who support abortion cannot even make reference to……
- DCM7: "Consent" is frequently invoked regarding sexual behavior as it's the least limiting standard that one can have while still appearing……