This video compiles evidence that makes a compelling case for any objective mind that homosexual activist Dan Savage is at war with God.
Indeed, his so-called “anti-bullying” campaign (which is one of the multiple cloaks of respectability under which the homosexual agenda operates these days) is itself a bullying campaign itself–bullying anyone who refuses to bow in homage to political correctness and the homosexual agenda.
It never hurts to see some fresh evidence of who the real intolerant ones, the real bullies, actually are. Since the Obama Administration’s Ministry of Public Enlightenment (aka the “mainstream” media) always runs whitewash cover for the homosexual agenda, innoculations of reality like this are helpful in keeping us and our friends focused on the real nature of the issue.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Warning Rejected,Curse Now in Place!
This is what “the sheep being led to the slaughter” means. America, you are undoing yourselves at every given step by what you tolerate in disobedience to the God so many of you professers claim to love.
- Look Out: Hysterical Liberals on the Attack
It's amusing watching the hysterical liberals rushing to attack any who disagree (even slightly) with them. They are, after all, the all knowing... the all righteous... and they'll provide the comments taken out of context & half truths to prove it.
- The First Presidential Inauguration of these United States
This week I will have the privilege to attend the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump. While this is truly an honorable day and tradition for Americans, did you know there are seven distinct religious activities in the first presidential inauguration that have been repeated in whole or
- Conservatism is not Racism
The problem the Black Caucus has with Senator Sessions is not that he is a racist but that he is a conservative, and that is not good for their racket. We're not going to get out of our racial rut until everyone starts seeing and respecting people as
- Federal Takeover of the State Police Departments is Dangerous Myopia
Myopia is nearsightedness and it “is the most common refractive error of the eye…If you are nearsighted, you typically will have difficulty reading road signs and seeing distant objects clearly.”But there is another form of nearsightedness; seeing the items right under your nose, but missing
- Could ‘Republicans’ Please Stop Promoting Homosexual Activists?
We conservatives often ask yourselves why we are losing the culture left and right. We wonder why it is the political Left seems to win almost all of the battles, and public opinion just keeps slipping further and further away from the traditional values that made America the greatest place on
- Why U.S. Politicians Still Don’t Understand the Islamic Religion
Fox’s O’Reilly is quick to say that he and his staff trust nothing coming from the internet. Since most of the scandals and fake news today comes from television, we can only wonder if he sees himself as the only legitimate source of the truth. While his attitude smacks of cultism we also see
- Thisoldspouse: Their hysterics eventually, inevitably lead to criminal violence. It is here that we should spare no charge against them.……
- Thisoldspouse: A bitter sweet departure; sweet because we haven't been assured of real freedom for the better part of a decade……
- Bob Ellis: Yeah. I've known about him hanging Judge Moore out to dry for a while, but I'm hearing about several more……
- Thisoldspouse: Leftists are on board with Pryor over all the other candidates for a shocking reason - he concurred in 2011……
- Thisoldspouse: The cultural dumbing down continues apace. Not even socially conservative Christians are immune to it.…
- Bob Ellis: I have been thoroughly disgusted by "conservative" and "Christians" during this past presidential election (and in our state U.S. Senate……
- Bob Ellis: I agree. While Pryor is better overall than some other choices, he went after Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore for……
- Bob Ellis: Yes, the United States bears the bulk of the burden of keeping evil at bay in the world. We……
- Thisoldspouse: This capitulation is nothing new. For a long time now, you find self-describe "conservatives" who want marriage reserved to……
- Thisoldspouse: I think that virtually every Trump appointee with be poisoned with such ideology, and conservatives will just glibly gloss over……