This video compiles evidence that makes a compelling case for any objective mind that homosexual activist Dan Savage is at war with God.
Indeed, his so-called “anti-bullying” campaign (which is one of the multiple cloaks of respectability under which the homosexual agenda operates these days) is itself a bullying campaign itself–bullying anyone who refuses to bow in homage to political correctness and the homosexual agenda.
It never hurts to see some fresh evidence of who the real intolerant ones, the real bullies, actually are. Since the Obama Administration’s Ministry of Public Enlightenment (aka the “mainstream” media) always runs whitewash cover for the homosexual agenda, innoculations of reality like this are helpful in keeping us and our friends focused on the real nature of the issue.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- ‘Just Preach the Gospel!’
“Just preach the Gospel!” I hear this all the time from professing Christians who dislike our Christian newspaper because they say it is too “political.” “What do you mean, by ‘political?’” I ask. “Well for one thing, why don’t you lay off on all this ‘ProLife’ stuff?
- Christmas is not Pagan or ‘Holiday’
Each year around this time, in Facebook posts and elsewhere, we are certain to be lectured by well-meaning Christians on the “sinfulness” of celebrating Christmas. Their arguments can be persuasive. “In the Bible, God never told us to celebrate Christmas,” they say. “Christmas has its
- America, Hillary (The Establishment) Means to Sink Your Ship!
Just this week, Americans witnessed the treasonous, repeat offender Hillary Clinton jumping on board with the Communists to stir up domestic insurrection by fabricating a victim mentality in the face of the voter fraud that was perpetrated on their behalf, which completely
- ‘Born That Way’
It’s sad that we, as a nation, have become so callous and so flippant about the subject of sex -- something that was, not so long ago, afforded the proper dignity, privacy and respect it deserved. Sex was not something spoken of lightly; it was only the most uncouth who were crass enough to tell
- Way More Than Draining the Swamp
The President elect has promised in his words, “To drain the swamp.” Perhaps a better analogy would be to drain and dismantle the cesspool. This is a daunting and enormous task which begins with the careful selection of the right people over seeing each department in the Executive
- Enough!: The Queer Assault on Freedom
The militant homosexual lobby has adopted fascism as their modus operandi: set up a situation (like the bake shop and print shop) where they know the Christian owners won’t go along with their requests, then get the gay-enamored media to shame the supposed “anti-gay” owners, which gets enough
- Why the Progressives Want a Recount They Know They Will Lose
The recount in Wisconsin and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of those states. Even though the party of Mayor Daley, Boss Tweed, and their big city machines are famous for winning recounts by finding bags of votes in candy store basements, no
- jerrydoubleu .: not christian founded they demand xtian laws…
- DCM7: Most would call it "Christians imposing their beliefs on society." Show me someone who says that, and I'll show you……
- Thisoldspouse: Please define "Christian tyranny" in its outworking in society.…
- Thisoldspouse: Some are, and the rest give them legitimacy by their deafening silence.…
- Bezukhov: You trust your God. Does your God trust you?…
- DCM7: "'God made me this way,' they say. 'I was born this way; I can’t help it, and now I am finally free……
- DCM7: In Muslim-controlled countries like in the Middle East, no one is allowed to be anything but Muslim. In atheism-controlled……
- Bob Ellis: Religious liberty has never meant Christian tyranny. That's only a lie foisted by God-hating Leftists who despise religious liberty.…
- jerrydoubleu .: it's unfortunate that religious liberty now means christian tyranny.…
- Bob Ellis: I disagree with you about homosexual behavior, but thank you for standing for life and religious liberty.…