This video compiles evidence that makes a compelling case for any objective mind that homosexual activist Dan Savage is at war with God.
Indeed, his so-called “anti-bullying” campaign (which is one of the multiple cloaks of respectability under which the homosexual agenda operates these days) is itself a bullying campaign itself–bullying anyone who refuses to bow in homage to political correctness and the homosexual agenda.
It never hurts to see some fresh evidence of who the real intolerant ones, the real bullies, actually are. Since the Obama Administration’s Ministry of Public Enlightenment (aka the “mainstream” media) always runs whitewash cover for the homosexual agenda, innoculations of reality like this are helpful in keeping us and our friends focused on the real nature of the issue.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Media: We Have Obama’s Back on Counterfeit Marriage
- Piers Morgan: Counterfeit Marriage Activist
- Tracking the Liberal Vitriol
- Attacked by Tolerance
- Romney Spokesman Choice Portends a Liberal Administration
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- The Great Divide!
Let’s face it, we’ve been tolerating and contributing to the the destruction of marriage in our country, and even our churches, for decades. We are part of the problem. Regardless, the resolve to speak in truth and love remains undaunted by the radical
- Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dead
I've just learned that one of our best U.S. Supreme Court Justices, Antonin Scalia, was found dead of natural causes today. Unless we want irreparable harm to our republic, the Republican Congress should refuse to confirm ANY nominee from Barack Obama for the 11 months remaining in Barack Obama's
- Smiling Passengers Violated by Laughing TSA Agents
This last week on my travels, I noticed the American people were happily being violated with a smiles on their faces by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). This is an agency that has no constitutional authority and since its inception has not thwarted one act of “violence” towards
- New South Dakota Laws
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard has signed the following bills into
- Party Over Principle? Where Democrats and Republicans Agree
Bernie Sanders “crushed” Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, so you’d expect him to have a big lead in delegates to the Democrat National Convention, wouldn’t you? But he doesn’t.
- The Battle of Bunker Hill: Part Two
Orders concerning what was to be done to prepare for the Battle of Bunker Hill came from General Ward, the man who would be the ranking officer until General Washington arrived. Frothingham explains what the orders were: “The detachment was placed under the command of Colonel Prescott, of
- When Insanity Reigns
When insanity reigns, we have a God-hating, anti-American president who assures us that the global weather (yes, it’s just weather), when somehow “miraculously” affected by my SUV, is the greatest threat we face, and millions of dupes believe
- Thisoldspouse: The press was awfully quick to declare "natural causes" without ANY evidence. What we don't yet know is the……
- WXRGina: Amen, Mike! Thank you!…
- Bob Ellis: Very true, DCM7. While distant starlight is indeed the most (and really only) problematic subject for a young-earth framework,……
- Bob Ellis: Facebook is a privately owned enterprise and is thus entitled to do whatever it wants--including not allowing the criticism of……
- DCM7: "I've examined the 'evidence' for a young Earth, such as it is. I have a background that includes astronomy, wherein……
- A Clarke: I'm assuming you'll get this ... and hopefully, you'll "get" this. Facebook’s “Civil Courage Online” Censorship Initiative Written by……
- retiredday: Well done! Your words have painted a picture of death and of life. Each person must make their……
- Bob Ellis: I don't "invite comment" (when you extend an open invitation, sometimes people of ill intent come a-calling); I allow comment.……
- A Clarke: You assume too much. I've examined the "evidence" for a young Earth, such as it is. I have……
- DCM7: "(the idiotic and unscientific claim that Earth is only a few thousand years old)" Well, that statement makes your position……