They used to arrest middle-aged perverts who get their jollies from talking dirty to children. Today, they get a television show, a nationally syndicated column, a lecture circuit and multiple visits to the Obama White House.
You know: “Forward.”
The irony is palpable. Dan Savage, sex columnist and founder of the LGBT anti-bullying “It Gets Better” campaign, has been outed. Not as a homosexual. He’s out and proud in that regard. In fact, Savage pushes his “anything goes” brand of sexual anarchy on kids worldwide. MTV has even given the sex-obsessed radical his own show, “Savage U” – a moral-relativist platform from which to corrupt the kiddos.
No, Savage has finally managed to publicly discredit himself as the anti-Christian bigot and bully he’s always been. Never again will this guy be taken seriously as an anti-bullying crusader.
Savage lectures teens in high schools and colleges around the country on the benefits of “non-monogamy,” the occasional “three-way” tryst and any other disease-spreading sexual impulse that might cross their impressionable, hormone-charged young minds (and many they can’t yet imagine).
Well, recently, rather than just shocking his teenaged audience with vulgar, sophomoric psychobabble as usual, Savage apparently thought it’d be fun to bully the kids with whom he disagreed.
While addressing a crowd of hundreds of high schoolers at the National High School Journalism Convention, Savage launched into an unhinged anti-Christian diatribe. He advised the teens to “ignore the bulls–t in the Bible” about sexual morality. “We ignore bulls–t in the Bible about all sorts of things,” he barked.
He then walked through a list of the same tired left-wing talking points about the Bible – long ago discredited – covering shellfish, virginity, etc. “The Bible is a radically pro-slavery document,” he said (anti-Christian trash we’ve come to expect from the secular left).
But when a hundred or more kids got up and began to walk out on Savage’s anti-Christian rant, the 47-year-old tough guy turned his hostility toward them. “It’s funny to someone who is on the receiving end of beatings that are justified by the Bible how pansya–ed people react when you push back,” he mocked. Some of the young girls were seen leaving in tears.
“It took a real dark, hostile turn, certainly, as I saw it,” teacher Rick Tuttle told CNN. “It became very hostile toward Christianity, to the point that many students did walk out, including some of my students.
“They felt that they were attacked … a very pointed, direct attack on one particular group of students. It’s amazing that we go to an anti-bullying speech and one group of students is picked on in particular, with harsh, profane language.”
But the only thing surprising is that anyone is surprised. Dan Savage is known in Christian circles as “the gay Fred Phelps.” Phelps, of course, is the similarly cartoonish Westboro Baptist “preacher” who gained notoriety by protesting military funerals with his incestuous brood of pseudo-Christian haters. Savage is Phelps’ photo negative. Whereas Phelps’ hateful mantra is “God hates fags,” Savage’s central message is “I hate God and anyone who loves Him.”
Savage’s primary claim to fame is that he formed the website “Santorum.com,” to create a “Google bomb” that would smear the good name of former senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum. On the site he redefined the senator’s last name, Santorum, using language so vile and repulsive that I won’t repeat it. When Christian advocate and Americans for Truth founder Peter LaBarbera asked Savage to take down the website, Savage responded, “I’m asking Peter LaBarbera to go f–k himself.”
Savage also once bragged that he licked the doorknobs at former Republican presidential candidate Gary Bauer’s campaign office in hopes of giving Mr. Bauer the flu.
Savage told the Daily Pennsylvanian in 2006 that Carl Romanelli, a U.S. senate candidate he didn’t like, “should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there’s nothing left but the rope.” In the same interview, he opined: “Mr. Romanelli should go f–k himself.” He also once said on HBO that he “wished all Republicans were f–king dead.”
Yep, this deviant troglodyte is the face of the left’s anti-bullying efforts. I’ve often said that those wonderfully “tolerant” liberals – the self-styled opponents of “hate” and “bigotry” – are the most intolerant, hateful bigots among us.
Thanks for proving my point, Dan.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Homosexual Radical Dan Savage Bullies High Schoolers
- Video: Dan Savage At War With God
- Homosexuality: The Political Battering Ram
- A New Standard For Measuring Anti-Bullying Policies
- Tell the Truth and Shame the Southern Poverty Law Center
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Trump, GOP Congress Should Pledge Passage of the Platform
Even as the GOP establishment drifts ever leftward, mutating into a “progressive” monstrosity nearly indistinguishable from its DNC Capital Club drinking buddies, a group of conservative delegates has crafted what’s being called “the most conservative Republican Platform in
- The American Appeasers: Gowdy, Issa and Chaffetz
Soft judges create hardened criminals, and that is what the American politicians have become, hardened criminals toward the American institution of our Constitutional Republic (Article 4, Sections 4 of The United States
- Therefore God Sends Them a Strong Delusion…
Evangelical James Dobson endorses Donald Trump (after making it clear last year that he knows what a liberal fraud Trump is)? The Republican National Convention gives a homosexual who claims the culture war the Left is waging against our country is fake, a standing ovation at the 2016
- The Offense Not Noticed at the Republican Convention
The main stream media made a big deal of Melania’s speech at the RNC even after the entire matter was all but dismissed by Donald Trump. No heads are going to roll and the Dem’s have already begun to use the word “liar” even though their candidate, Hillary Clinton, may have given the term
- The Best Support Trump Can Get
Cruz, being a man of honor and principle, did the best he could do in an impossible-to-win situation. He quickly congratulated Trump on his primary win. Cruz went on to encourage people to not stay home, but to get out and vote in November. He encouraged people to vote up and down the Republican
- An Open Letter to Donald Trump and Friends
For those who paid attention, Ted Cruz did exactly what he’s been doing for years: Stare down the political establishment. Stick to his guns. Refuse to kneel before the altar of political expediency. Instead, he encouraged constitutional conservatives to turn out in November and vote their
- The Facepalm That So Many of Us Feel
South Dakota Representative Isaac Latterell made headlines around the nation and around the world when at the 2016 Republican Convention in Cleveland he expressed what so many conservatives around the country also
- Kevin: I am 55 years old and have been following "politics" since I was about 12 years old. My first vote……
- Bob Ellis: Since I've supplied Ted Cruz's solidly conservative record to you once already, it's clear you can't claim ignorance for the……
- Barry Soetoro: you were right to stand against Hillary-- cancel some idiot's vote for her by voting for Trump, even……
- Bob Ellis: Because it wasn't "staffed by the worst offenders of the neo-Con Bush-Rove network/chickenhawk Chertoff, war profiteers and globalists." Yes,……
- Barry Soetoro: How is Ted "staring down the Establishment" when his campaign was staffed by worst offenders of the neo-Con Bush-Rove……
- Thisoldspouse: Police, in general, should be given deference in most situations. The individuals selected are vetted extensively, presumably trained sufficiently,……
- JamesBradshaw: You should see the exchanges between Bernie and Hillary supporters. It's almost as venomous. This really……
- Thisoldspouse: Yes, we conservatives now know exactly how Young Goodman Brown felt in Hawthorne's short story. I've even heard many……
- Bob Ellis: You should see some of the Facebook and IM exchanges I've had in the past few months--and this week--with people……
- Thisoldspouse: State what you say here on some "conservative" websites, Bob, and you will be treated much worse than many liberals……