A simple truth, sent to me by Dr. Theo:
From the good folks at Patriot Post.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- MLKJr Not the Civil Rights Pioneer We Thought
- An Illustration of Progressivism
- Forward: An Illustration of the Obama Agenda
- New Information Reveals Wright Bros Didn’t Build First Plane
- History of Computer Development Not What We Thought
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- A Glutton for Punishment: The Missed Lessons of Obama
Outside of the fact that a good portion of Americans believe that the Clintons operate outside and above American Laws, the Clintons, along with other criminal players, have gotten America’s eyes off of Oregon.
- Do They Really Report and We Decide?
Americans will get the president they deserve. Like children, most Americans expect someone else to take care of them. They expect entities such as government, political parties, insurance companies or financial institutions to provide them prosperity, security, physical safety, comfort and
- Putting the Bite Back In Article 1
Restoring Congress’ Article I power of the purse is exactly what the doctor ordered to fix what ails Washington, D.C. Which is an out-of-control executive branch and its many agencies that have grown far beyond what the Framers of the Constitution intended or ever envisioned in
- Iowa Proof: Beloved Hillary Clinton Melts Hearts & Gain Votes
The long awaited Iowa caucus has come and gone. Hillary Clinton set the rooms on fire and became the beloved one that melted hearts and gained the majority of votes. Well, maybe not so much
- South Dakota Legislative Billwatch, Feb. 5, 2016
Several important bills will be considered by the South Dakota Legislature today, including bills dealing with concealed carry, civil asset forfeiture, prohibiting abortion of pain-capable unborn children, and a corporate income tax for South
- Recognizing Reagan’s Birthday
Tomorrow, February 6, 2016, would have been Ronald Reagan's 105th birthday. If you're in or around Rapid City tomorrow around 9am, come to the Pizza Ranch on the south side of town, off 5th Street near the new Wal-Mart, and join Mark the Freedom Poet as conservatives recognize the life and
- Better Red Than Ted
Does Bernie Sanders have a chance? It is hard to run against Santa Clause, and for those who have imbibed of the Sanders Kool Aide, it might just be, “Better red than
- Thisoldspouse: I am utterly speechless how any conservative can support this.…
- Bob Ellis: For some reason, the numbers are getting covered by an ad. The formatting isn't cooperating well. Here's what they……
- retiredday: What happened to 4-6?…
- Gyst53: See any similarities from Paul's warning to our behavior today? The apostle Paul similarly foretold the overall self-seeking mind-set……
- Thisoldspouse: LOL!!! Freedom of choice - for leftists. For conservatives, not so much when it comes to school choice,……
- WXRGina: AFV, your obtuseness and senseless insults against us are wearing quite thin. You clearly have no interest in truth……
- Bob Ellis: Spoiled children worry about "you lost" rather than facts and morality. I don't know your age, but try to……
- DCM7: "There's not enough of you to turn back the time to back alley abortions." You think that's what we want?……
- Bob Ellis: Do you know what "fetus" really means? It means "offspring of a mammal," or to go back further, the Latin……
- DCM7: Your entire argument is boiling down to nothing more than name-calling. You sound as if you're not really reading the……