A simple truth, sent to me by Dr. Theo:
From the good folks at Patriot Post.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Senators Russell, Jensen on Vehicle Bills, Gov. Daugaard Schmoozing, Strongarming Legislature
During the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City yesterday, South Dakota Senators Lance Russell and Phil Jensen discussed how the RINO leadership of the legislature uses "vehicle bills" that are voted on with no significant language and later have significant language inserted into them
- Science a Hot Topic at Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting
During the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City yesterday, South Dakota Rep. Julie Frye-Mueller brought up SB 55 which had been intended to allow teachers to discuss all sides of scientific inquiry which are aligned with the educational content standards already outlined in law. The bill
- Video: SD Rep. Julie Frye-Mueller at Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting
South Dakota Rep. Julie Frye-Mueller was one of the featured speakers at the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City today. Frye-Mueller discussed the bill HB 1157 which is the the agriculture future development subfund to provide funding for the State Animal Disease Research and Diagnostic
- Video: SD Senator Lance Russell at the Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting.
The latest legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City was held at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology this morning. There were again two separate meetings today, one hosted by the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce and another hosted by the SDSMT College Republicans; the former had a
- Video: Legislative Crackerbarrel Discussion of HB 1157
During the legislative crackerbarrel meeting in Rapid City this morning, South Dakota Rep. Chip Campbell brought up HB 1157 which is the the agriculture future development subfund to provide funding for the State Animal Disease Research and Diagnostic
- Federal Approval for South Dakota Gold Card Concealed Permit
South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley, Secretary of State Shantel Krebs and the South Dakota Sheriff’s Association confirm the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has determined that South Dakota’s Gold Card Concealed Pistol Permit and Enhanced Permit to
- Americans Honoring What Offends The Law!
The Virginia Bureau of Watchdog.org reported that Planned Parenthood contributed more than $1.7 million to McAuliffe’s gubernatorial campaign in 2013. Abortion industry lobbying organization NARAL donated $56,000 to his campaign, as
- A. Castellitto: Trump is -or at least was- friends with pedo Epstein, supports SSM, & got rid of Flynn.... He's not exposing……
- Bob Ellis: So sad. Flake had lots of potential going in, but turned out to be such a disappointment (rather like Kristi……
- CoyoteJohnKerr: I am so fortunate to have two outstanding, conservative senators in John McCain and Jeff Flake. McCain, that stalwart……
- BenZacharia: "ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTIONS" Do not violate the letter or the spririt of the law. Do we know if any foriegn……
- Bob Ellis: Trump's record proves he's no conservative, but sadly I'd have to say that so far, he probably has a better……
- CoyoteJohnKerr: Thanks, Bob for another "politically incorrect" article. It is heartening to know that there are still people in this……
- retiredday: There's an old saying, "Don't get mad. Get even." Law-biding traditionalists tend to allow this type of assault……
- A. Castellitto: Yep, spectacular decay rate projections & assumptions working the presuppositions…
- DCM7: Radiometric dating methods consistently date objects with known, recent ages as being thousands/millions of years old. Why should we trust……
- A. Castellitto: To be able to determine the age of anything you need a standard or barometer.... Anything past an absolutely verified……