A simple truth, sent to me by Dr. Theo:
From the good folks at Patriot Post.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- MLKJr Not the Civil Rights Pioneer We Thought
- An Illustration of Progressivism
- Forward: An Illustration of the Obama Agenda
- New Information Reveals Wright Bros Didn’t Build First Plane
- History of Computer Development Not What We Thought
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- Americans: So Easily Controlled
I ask, is it honorable to live for idols while turning your back to those who fought, bled and died to give us the freedoms in which Americans enjoy? What a disgrace and a shame
- State admits: Islamic State Terrorists Trying to Pose as Refugees
State Department spokesman John Kirby acknowledged Wednesday that Islamic State terrorists are trying to mingle with refugee populations overseas in the hopes of making it to the U.S. posing as a
- Obama Boom Builds Obamatowns
According to the megaphones of the Progressive-controlled media, the Obama economy is booming. For the investor class, it has been a rising tide that lifts all yachts or as it is expressed in Bloomberg, “When President Barack Obama was elected in November 2008, the U.S. economy was shrinking
- Candidates on the South Dakota GOP Platform, Part 4
Read Part 1 here, Part 2 here, and Part 3 here. With the election coming up in South Dakota and a large crop of Republicans running for the state’s many legislative seats, people are interested in whether these representatives can be relied on to uphold Republican values and principles. As we
- Will YOU Allow Obama to Give Away U.S. Oversight of the Internet to Countries like Russia, China, Iran…?
We all like the Internet right? The ease (ok sometimes) with which we can look up information, read a book, watch a movie, or even buy stuff. The Internet is a supremely useful tool in the lives of many people. The Internet is now so common that it is no different then having a TV or a microwave,
- Candidates on the South Dakota GOP Platform, Part 3
With the election coming up in South Dakota and a large crop of Republicans running for the state's many legislative seats, people are interested in whether these representatives can be relied on to uphold Republican values and principles.
- A Diatribe against Baseless Neutrality and Blind Compromise
This is a rant for the faithless. I'm railing against you. I'm railing against me. But mostly I'm railing against them.
- Bob Ellis: Sure, Cruz's endorsement of Trump is a great disappointment. Still, he held out far longer than just about any……
- JamesBradshaw: Now that Ted Cruz has gotten behind Trump, are you finally going to acknowledge that he may not be as……
- Public_Citizen: Wasn't it Albert Einstein that stated that "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different……
- Thisoldspouse: But we're supposed to keep doing the same thing again.…
- Thisoldspouse: No, a tax break for killing a domestic terrorist. Only a racist sees racism when it is not an……
- DCM7: "Obamatown"? Add it to the list! http://www.americanclarion.com/2013/01/24/new-terms-in-honor-of-the-president-16704/…
- retiredday: The laws and rulings referred to here need to be challenged in the Supreme Court -- just one more reason……
- Public_Citizen: Since the beginning of "The War on Poverty" this nation has spent a sum on public benefits roughly equal to……
- Revolution76: A tax break for killing a black? Maybe that's why blacks keep doing it to other blacks in all……
- DCM7: “California has a compelling interest in protecting the physical and psychological well-being of minors, including lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender……