A simple truth, sent to me by Dr. Theo:
From the good folks at Patriot Post.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- MLKJr Not the Civil Rights Pioneer We Thought
- An Illustration of Progressivism
- Forward: An Illustration of the Obama Agenda
- New Information Reveals Wright Bros Didn’t Build First Plane
- History of Computer Development Not What We Thought
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- The Collapse of the LGBT Narrative
If your daughter, sister, mother or friend “identified” as a fat person trapped in a perilously emaciated body – if she truly believed she was obese, but, in reality, suffered from anorexia – would you affirm her “fatness” and get her liposuction, or would you go to the ends of the
- Colin Kaepernick, Racial ‘Oppression’ . . . and Reality
Wade’s family just experienced the tragic murder of his cousin, a 32-year old woman who was walking to register her children for school when she was gunned down by (you guessed it) two young black men. Where is the outrage at
- ISIS: Modern Day Global Version of Hitler’s SS
Most people did not know that Adolph Hitler was aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, which was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, a 22 year old Muslim who admired Adolph Hitler’s hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler and his desire for
- The Great Disconnect
Why have the descendants of the Founders, the Framers, and the Revolution fallen for the same swan song that has led so many others before us down the primrose path to authoritarianism, totalitarianism, despotism, and collapse? I believe it is because the average American has no frame of
- Ensuring Political Evil Continues
Why is America continuing to slide Leftward into evil? Is it because of all the Leftists? It's because Christians and other conservatives are enabling it.
- Libertarian Presidential Candidate Supports Carbon Tax
Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson says he is open to a carbon tax which essentially is a tax on producing coal, which will be passed on to consumers of electricity, including the industrial and manufacturing
- What America Needs Now, According to Our Founders
We the people are responsible for the corrupt government we have in Washington, D.C. We have tolerated the corruption, we have elected the constitutional ignoramuses, the reckless and the corrupt. We have rewarded them with re-election after re-election. We have not demanded of them the high
- Bob Ellis: Thanks for the correction. That's a mistake I've made myself. It's commonly misused.…
- Bob Ellis: One could probably extrapolate the direct cost with regards to AIDS, since over 70% of new AIDS cases stem from……
- Gyst53: What is the annual estimated taxpayer expense for homosexual behavior? Does the Center for Disease Control have an estimate……
- DCM7: "So what they’re saying, in effect, is that a black man should be allowed to flaunt the laws of this……
- Thisoldspouse: Here's the standard irrational response from homosexuals and their advocates when confronted with unimpeachable evidence such as stated in this……
- DCM7: I can't attest to how frequently people get "lured" into homosexual behavior, but I do know there are other ways……
- Michex: Homosexuals often "hit" on heterosexuals that they see as vulnerable to lure them into sexual acts and a life of……
- retiredday: "A new exhaustive scientific study conducted by two Johns Hopkins University scientists…evaluates data from over 200 peer-reviewed studies" = "bunk"……
- DCM7: It's always interesting how someone will pull out a single talking point as if it will settle the whole complex……
- Bob Ellis: Perhaps you should read the study, which goes into considerable detail on the subject. Then you might have a better……