Reason.tv went to the Occupy Wall Street insanity-fest held at the Department of Justice in Washington D.C., and this is what they saw.
Isn’t it amazing how predictably the Left defends murderers, dirtbags, despots and evil in general?
- Defending cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Bellyaching because crime rates have decreased as incarceration rates have increased (duh! sounds like the public education system’s “new math” is still “working”)
- Praising despotic regimes
- We hate the death penalty for cold-blooded murderers in America, but we love Marxist dictatorships where the death penalty is imposed for disagreeing with your leader
- America needs fair elections like those in Cuba and other Marxist dictatorships
- “We can’t be free unless we end free-market capitalism
- Using the word “liberation” and “socialism” anywhere together
- We should put policemen, prosecutors and other representatives of the justice system in jail for 24 hours so they can “understand” what it is “they are doing to” people who show contempt for society by breaking our laws
Morally speaking, you can just about set your watch by liberals. If it’s evil, they’re for it; if it’s good, they hate it.
For the 947,633rd time this week, I am forced to ask myself…
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.