Just more disrespect to police, insults to police, threats of violence, plenty of profanity and the usual open sewer from the Occupy Wall Street movement.
Presented here, lest we forget for a moment what the Left represents, and where we need to place our vote in November…
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Latest Antics of the Occupy Wall Street Movement
- More Patriotic and Uplifting Behavior from Occupy Wall Street
- Occupy Wall Street: A Refresher
- Occupests Plan to Infiltrate Tea Party Gatherings
- Occupationists hold ‘F*** the Police’ Rally, Six End up in Jail