Dear Faithful Listeners,
I believe I have been caught in the “Rush Net” in the fallout from the Democrat operatives targeting his advertisers, station owners and big broadcasters. Many people in the higher levels of business have a tough time standing against even a phony “outrage” campaign by the Left–which is what this is.
The Left is hell-bent on silencing us, and they will not stop until none of us can publicly tell the truth about their evil agenda. Of course, not everyone tells the truth about them like I do, and my “style” does not sit well with those on the Left, wherever they may be.
My company has chosen to cancel my radio blog immediately, but I intend to continue writing my columns. I will have to decide on a schedule, whether I want to do one or two a week and on what days.
I want to thank you all for being such a wonderful audience. Over the past two years that I have been doing these radio blogs, I have heard from many of you. Your support and your prayers have been priceless to me.
You can keep up with my future columns by visiting the American Clarion link on the left. Or, if you would like to be added to my email blast list, just click the link to email me there on the left, too, and let me know. I will add you to my email list for when new columns are published.
Thank you, again, for having always listened! May the Lord bless and keep you.
- Rush Brings Out Stunning Hypocrisy of the Left (americanclarion.com)
- Soros-Backed Homosexual Radicals Persecute Pastor Lively (americanclarion.com)
- And The Lights of Reason All Went Out in Massachusetts (dakotavoice.com)
- Montage of Leftist Misogyny Hypocrisy (americanclarion.com)
- Obama on Rush and Fluke: I don’t like to see private citizens insulted for speaking up (hotair.com)
- Fight Tyranny at IStandWithRush.org (americanclarion.com)
- Maher calls efforts to pressure Rush Limbaugh’s sponsors ‘the system being manipulated’ (dailycaller.com)
- Limbaugh uses Twitter to hit back against MMFA (dailycaller.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Updates on Advertisers (americanclarion.com)
- Michelle Malkin start-up to advertise with Rush Limbaugh (dailycaller.com)
- O’Reilly: Media Matters anti-Limbaugh campaign ‘very fascist’ (dailycaller.com)
- Liberals Exemplify Tolerance and Respect for Women (americanclarion.com)
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.