There will be two sessions which offer the same material, to better fit your schedule. The first is 8am to noon, and the second is from 1pm to 5pm.
Location: Cedar Canyon Camp, 5130 Memorial Road, Rapid City
- Christianity and Islam
- US Public Policy & Sharia Law
- Islam in World History
- Kate Heying, Aglow Islamic Education and Awareness Coordinator from Gillette, WY
- Pastor Dale Bartscher, Executive Director, Family Heritage Alliance
- Pastor John Dennis, Communications Director, Family Heritage Alliance
- Pastor Scott Craig, BigHorn Canyon Community Church
You MUST RSVP at www.familyheritagealliance.org or call 605-718-5433 to register.
- Lawsuit claims Bank of China laundered terrorist $ (foxnews.com)
- Obama, Israel and Islam (americanclarion.com)
- Iran denies Christian pastor faces execution; restates ‘faith-based’ charges (foxnews.com)
- Iran court convicts Christian pastor convert to death – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Lets Call A Spade A Spade – islam is EVIL (operationyoutubeislamistsmackdown.wordpress.com)
- The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel…. (oyiabrown.wordpress.com)
- Mayoral candidate: I will make London a beacon of Islam (theconservativehillbilly.wordpress.com)
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.