The last Rapid City legislative crackerbarrel meeting of the 2012 South Dakota Legislative Session was held yesterday at the South Dakota School of Mines and Tecnnology.
This is the video of the entire meeting. I was not able to be at the crackerbarrel due to a schedule conflict, but my thanks go out to Ed Randazzo of the Right Side for capturing this video for us. I have not yet had a chance to view the video, but I am told that education dominated the discussion. If you observe a section of the video that you believe deserves special attention, please go to the “About” page and email me with the subject, and where the special section starts and stop, and I can create a smaller video clip. Or leave the information in a comment below.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Video: South Dakota Legislative Crackerbarrel in Rapid City
- RC Legislative Crackerbarrel: Education Question
- RC Legislative Crackerbarrel: Rep. Don Kopp on Constitutional Carry Bill
- Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Discussion of Constitutional Carry Bill
- Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel 1/21/2012: Full Video