The Family Heritage Alliance held a Spirtual Leaders Summit at the South Dakota State Capitol in Pierre, bringing pastors and ministry leaders from across the state to discuss legislation and meet with legislators.
Afterward, these pastors, ministry leaders and a number of legislators met at a local church for a luncheon and to hear special speakers.
Alliance Defense Fund Chief Legal Counsel Eric Stanley was one of the featured speakers.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- ADF Attorney Stephen Wesolick: Christian Concerns Matter
- Spirtual Leaders Summit Held in Pierre
- Record 1,500 Pastors to Stand for Freedom This Weekend
- More than 1,000 Pastors to Challenge Unconstitutional IRS Regs
- Pastors in 50 States, DC, and Puerto Rico Fighting Unconstitutional IRS Code