A legislative crackerbarrel meeting was held Saturday morning at the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology regarding the 2012 South Dakota Legislative session. My thanks to Ed Randazzo of The Right Side for running my video recorder for me since I could not be there due to other commitments.
This video clip shows a question and response about legislative actions on education in South Dakota. Specifically mentioned were Governor Dennis Daugaard’s proposals, tenure , and also looking not only at teachers but administrative staff.
The entire 2-hour meeting can be viewed here.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- RC Legislative Crackerbarrel: Drivers License Procedures
- Rep. Lance Russell at the Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting
- RC Legislative Crackerbarrel: Rep. Don Kopp on Constitutional Carry Bill
- Video: Legislative Crackerbarrel Meeting in Rapid City
- What will the Legislature do with Governor’s school funding proposal?