According to the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce, the 2012 legislative crackerbarrels will be held:
Crackerbarrel meetings are on Saturdays (the previous dates) from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology Classroom Building. They are free and open to the public.
Crackerbarrel meetings have a couple of area legislators speaking at each meeting, with the rest of the time open for questions and answers on legislation being considered by the South Dakota Legislature.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.
Comment Rules: Please confine comments to salient ones that add to the topic; Profanity is not allowed and will be deleted; Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will be deleted.
- Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meetings
- Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel Meetings Announced
- Video: South Dakota Legislative Crackerbarrel in Rapid City
- RC Legislative Crackerbarrel: Rep. Don Kopp on Constitutional Carry Bill
- Rep. Lynne DiSanto at the Rapid City Legislative Crackerbarrel