In a world where academia, the “mainstream” media and other elites have made it clear to the herd that religious beliefs have no place in the “real world,” it can be shocking to some to see a Christian like Tim Tebow who (duh!) takes his faith seriously enough to let it pervade every area of his life. But sportscaster Gregg Doyel gets it, and exposes the hypocrisy of the self-appointed pop-culture guardians.Read more ›
Archive for December 18th, 2011
Why is the economy still stalled? As Home Depot founder Bernie Marcus put it (and I agree with him), the business community is in an extended holding pattern until we see whether we’ll have four more years of this anti-business Marxist in the White House.Read more ›
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive the daily American Clarion article digest, with links to articles.
Recent American Clarion Articles
- What Judge Has NO Lawmaking Authority?
Following up on my column from two weeks ago where I explained the constitutionality of banning refugees that both presidents Obama and Trump initiated, I chose this week to ask the question, “What judge has no lawmaking authority?” The answer, of course, is any federal judge in these United
- Jane Roe, In Memoriam
I first met Norma McCorvey some 20 years ago, soon after her Christian conversion. That conversion set her against the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, which legalized abortion, and in which she was the
- ‘Bribery’ of a President and the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution
Consider the lawsuit against President Trump. It claims that the President is in violation because his corporation might profit if a foreign government rents rooms at the corporation’s hotel.
- My Sexual Assault By The TSA
My very dim view of the TSA has been shaped by all the reports of corruption, misconduct, molestation and sexual assault, theft, abuse of power and ineptitude by the TSA. My return from the Gunsight Academy via Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport only darkened that
- Have You Considered: Is Genesis History?
I used to believe in evolution, and didn't believe the Genesis account of history which says God created the universe in six days. That was before I learned about the terminal weaknesses of the theory of evolution, as well as the scientifically viable theories of creation scientists that actually
- The Homosexual Agenda
We shall sodomize your sons... We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs,
- The Liberal Left: Corrupt Godless Anarchists Intent on Destroying the U.S.
Remember the good old days when either the Republicans or the Democrats won, but then both sides of the fence worked together – at least somewhat? Wow, how times have changed, with the fear-mongering and absolute discord, not to mention the vitriolic hatred on
- pinstripes7: Then again....…
- Bob Ellis: That's fantastic, John. If you'd ever like to share that Coyote story, or contact me offline for any……
- mikael: Sure thing! And respect for those 35 years btw! You could say there are two strand to the labor……
- CoyoteJohnKerr: Now I really am confused. You are telling me that you are a member of a labor union?……
- CoyoteJohnKerr: Hi Bob, I have decided it's time to come out of the shadows and change my avatar to something I……
- Bob Ellis: You're right. The Israeli's have a better air safety record than we do, and they maintain it without molesting their……
- CoyoteJohn: We need to take a cue from the Israelis, get over the crippling PC culture and actually profile the terrorists.……
- mikael: To be fair, while his theories are no longer the main road in the field of linguistics (I for one……
- mikael: I'm not totally sure about your characterization, the majority of the members of the anarchist labor union I'm a member……
- Bob Ellis: Actually, homosexual activists serve a weak, self serving god.…